Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I thought they were exactly the same?

Got me doing some googlin' now. :p

e; I think the internals are the same, but the casings might be different, different mount points or something.

Ah thought I'd read that the Corolla had different gear ratios, might be mistaken.

Associate
Went out for a little drive yesterday, all was good until it started tipping it down and I hit a flood down a country lane...as the water/bow wave was going over the bonet of a mondeo I decided to turn around, a 12 point turn with no PAS in the dark wasn't ideal!

ThjlzOM.jpg

Soldato
Sold my Granturismo, could not get on with the car. The 4.2 is not enough for it. The car lacked torque and I felt I was always wringing it’s neck to get it moving. So I have her replacement sorted....

Another epic to add to my list of owned cars, I’m hoping for this to be a long termer for me now as I have another house to focus on buying

11bp18x.jpg

Soldato
Nice one @Tom|Nbk , you got one in the end. I would have commented on Instagram but you gone all pussy and turned comments off :p

Lovely car and they really do sound amazing. Well done mate!

I remember two years back on here all I drooled over was DB9’s there was an Asian guy I think who had one and was always posting. nice to have got it done. Bucket list almost complete

Insta trolls are the worst so I don’t bother with comments ;)

olv

olv

Soldato
Saw this over on PH. Lovely car but you're very brave at 160k. Hope you never sell it :)

npDe38x.jpg

Let's make this Aston time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Saw this over on PH. Lovely car but you're very brave at 160k. Hope you never sell it :)

npDe38x.jpg

Let's make this Aston time.

158k :p

I don’t daily drive it and yes I’ve only seen another car with that mileage on, full service history with AM always on time, I tend to buy cars on condition not mileage which normally means I get a superb deal as everyone else is scared of mileage (for good reason in some cases), my R8 had 100k on the clock - 106k when I sold it with no issues. Only time will tell I’ll report back in six months :p

Back
Top Bottom