OCUK founder Spie passes away

Caporegime
Rest in Peace boss (3 times!!), you will be very sadly missed Mark :( I always found you to be firm but fair, and you were a good laugh especially with a guinness or two in us! You shall be very fondly remembered by me.

My thoughts are with all of your family at this very difficult and sad time x

Caporegime
many hrs spent on here. im quite a cold person but really sorry to hear this news :(. many on here liked him. also look at what he created. a great place for us all to come and chat and a great business.rip.

Soldato
So sorry for your loss - I recall the username Spie from the many years of being a lurker, then finally a member of OcUK.

Your Father achieved so much in his life, things others would only dream of - let alone dare to do. This community is a testament to one of the things he created, and has always been an amazing place to be part of - you not only felt like a member, but a member of the family too.

Though the memories never replace the person we lose, time indeed heals, and continuing his legacy in any way - will honor his memory.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Don
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Mark built this place and will forever be associated with it. I have him to thank for the many great friends I've made over the years on this forum.

Man of Honour
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Nath.

I had huge respect for Mark and worked with him managing these very forums for many years. Please pass my condolences to Claire.

Soldato
I did not know the man, I have obviously been aware of him and Overclockers.co.uk for a long time and how he was a leading light in the selling of computer related equipment at affordable prices for the enthusiast market. Entrepreneurs like Spie are necessary to the health and wealth of the nation. I offer my sincere condolences to the family at this time.

Back
Top Bottom