OCUK founder Spie passes away

Associate
Nathan, Aaron and Claire, you have my deepest sypathies and condolences. Both Hayley and myself are so sorry for your loss, it is very sad news. He was far too young for this to happen, but I am glad he had those happy years of retirement to enjoy all his work.
While I know him mostly from a distance as my employer, I'll always remember an evening at AceModders talking to you Nath, where you were talking about peoples misconceptions of him. It certainly gave me a different perspective of your dad, and him growing Overclockers, and the respect that deserved. I don't know how well Claire or Chubbs will remember me, but please pass along my deepest sympathies.

Simon & Hayley

I certainly remember you Simon. You were always very happy, friendly and talkative when I worked at Overclockers in tech.

Thank you for your kind words.

Aaron

Soldato
RIP Mark, sorry to hear the news. Whilst I've never been this forums biggest contributor I always had great respect for Spie and envy of his motoring choices.

Thinking of you and the family Nath.

Soldato
I never knew him personally, but given the amount of time I have spent on these forums and interacting with the community he created, it would be remiss of me not to pay my respects. My condolences to the family. Rest in peace, Spie :(

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
So sorry to hear this news. Through Mark's founding I've spent a lot of time, and learnt an awful lot by being, here. RIP, thoughts are with you and your family Nath.

Adz

Adz

Soldato
I wasn't lucky enough to meet your father but OcUK and the community that he built around it inspired me in the early days of my own business. He's left quite a legacy and certainly won't be forgotten. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom