OCUK founder Spie passes away

Man of Honour
That must have been one of my many bands. He never quite like my music but he always supported me. Such a sad time

It was a Devildriver type band and you were doing the deep vocal roaring style, he didn't understand it (but obviously supportive) :)
He also showed me pictures of a house in Switzerland he was thinking of buying or had bought!

Soldato
I just feel truly awful for Nathan and his other family members, I got in touch with my dad today as it really brought it home that I don’t speak to him enough due to both of our work commitments, this really shocked me and brought it home.

Life can be so cruel and unfair at times, Nathan your dad achieved so much and even though I didn’t know him he changed many peoples lives with this superb community. He was undoubtably very proud of you from what I saw

It will get harder but stay strong with the family and support each other

One again rest in peace Spie.

Vix

Vix

Associate
Sorry for your loss Nath. I met my husband and a number of good friends thanks to this forum, so thanks to him for growing his business and community.

Man of Honour
So Sorry for your loss, haven't been on here in awhile but met your father once at a meet many years ago fantastic gent.

my deepest condolences to you and your family at this time

memph

Soldato
Wow that is awful news, condolences Nathan to you and your family - so young taken far too early! RIP Mark :(

A man who has created a legacy, the UK PC and Gaming community has a lot to thank him for!

Associate
Lost my dad too a couple of years ago so right there with you on what you must be feeling right now. Your dad certainly built a hell of a legacy

Back
Top Bottom