Prof. Stephen Hawking has died, RIP

Man of Honour
In some ways it's a pity he didn't die a few months ago. I think it would have been fantastic to have launched his ashes into space with Elon Musk's Heavy Falcon, or even put them in the Tesla that's now in orbit around the sun. I think that would have been a truly fitting memorial.

Associate
Beyond being an incredible mind, he displayed an incredible strength of character overcoming the terrible disease which he lived with for the vast majority of his life. A true legend and an example for those who struggle though illness and incapacity.

Soldato
In some ways it's a pity he didn't die a few months ago. I think it would have been fantastic to have launched his ashes into space with Elon Musk's Heavy Falcon, or even put them in the Tesla that's now in orbit around the sun. I think that would have been a truly fitting memorial.

There is plenty time to do something specific if he left such wishes.

Soldato

Just gives Elon an excuse to send up another one :D

Caporegime
RIP :(, this truly saddens me deeply as he was one hell of an amazing person and scientist.

Even with his condition he never let it stop him from doing what he did best, push humanity to do bigger and better things.

Back
Top Bottom