Jim Bowen (Bullseye) RIP.

Caporegime
Surprised to hear he was only 80! Seems like he’s been around forever, I was never a mega fan of his but I do remember watching Bullseye in the early 90’s on a Saturday (?) evening.

Caporegime
Surprised to hear he was only 80! Seems like he’s been around forever, I was never a mega fan of his but I do remember watching Bullseye in the early 90’s on a Saturday (?) evening.
Bullseye was always a sunday afternoon program. Every Sunday in my house, my dad came back from the pub about 3:30, we had a roast dinner at 4 and settled down to watch Bullseye. Back when everything was so simple.

Soldato
Bullseye was always a sunday afternoon program. Every Sunday in my house, my dad came back from the pub about 3:30, we had a roast dinner at 4 and settled down to watch Bullseye. Back when everything was so simple.

Back when real men went for a drink on Sunday mornings!

I liked Bullseye and have watched them recently on Challenge TV too. :)

Soldato
The conversation round my old mans on Sunday was always he would do the darts, his missus would do the quiz. In that bubble of the 80's, near enough everybody watched Bullseye, everybody knew Mr Bowen. His passing will sting a lot of folks, Bullseye was that popular.

Man of Honour
RIP Jim

I had a really funny night in a London pub with Jim and two of my mates about 15 years ago. He was out on the town with a couple of friends his age and must have been bored. He came over and joined us and was properly funny. It was like an interactive stand up routine with pints. Fun if not hazy memory.

Back
Top Bottom