**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus Thread ****

Soldato
I got a SPeigen case for mine, what are people using for the front? The film thing has come off now so its unprotected.
I'm using a wet application film one went on pretty well although usually best to do them before bed but wanted my protecting before a night out last say. It's visible but I'm happy knowing it's protected, got 2 for about £7 from the forest even if I have to replace every couple or months or so

Associate
I still think the finger print sensor is annoying on the back, hopefully the technology will be out for the S10 where it's inbuilt in the screen

Soldato
Its Royal mail, you just get a bag and two labels one for tracked 48 covers upto £100 and the other is special delivery for upto £500, it states if you use the special delivery they charge you £7.25 or so, not sure how they will do this, maybe take it from original payment method? You need to put the phone in a suitable package inside the bag, just sent mine off today.

Soldato
Has anybody taken out the Samsung Mobile Care plan and is it worth it??

£99 for a year...
I considered it. Decided it was better value to move to the nationwide flex account to get the benefits of phone/ holiday insurance/ breakdown cover for both my wife and I. It does work out to be a higher monthly cost, but the excess was lower and you get a lot more for your money. Also if you're referred to nationwide by an existing customer you can get a £100 switching bonus.

Associate
Its Royal mail, you just get a bag and two labels one for tracked 48 covers upto £100 and the other is special delivery for upto £500, it states if you use the special delivery they charge you £7.25 or so, not sure how they will do this, maybe take it from original payment method? You need to put the phone in a suitable package inside the bag, just sent mine off today.
They charge you for returning the phone?? That's not free as it says and most have trade in of over £100. Just the phone is required, no charger? Still nothing arrived for me to return mine.
I'm using my S7E charger plugged into the wireless charger for the S7E with my S9+ as a different connection. The chargers are identical except in colour.

Associate
I've had my S9 Plus for about a week now and it's a truly great phone, the Dolby Atmos speakers, the camera and the 6GB of ram are brilliant.

I've upgraded from the S8 Plus.

Soldato
Since you have to take it to the post office to drop it off, the post office will scan the special delivery barcode and charge you the postage.

Associate
Loving my s9 plus so far.

Just as zippy as my s8 was.

I keep pressing the heart rate sensor thinking it's the fingerprint reader. Whoops

Back
Top Bottom