FA CUP Quarter Final ** Spoilers ** [17th - 18th March 2018]

Man of Honour
FA Cup will be interesting now that Spurs , Man U and Chelsea are now out of the CL. Other clubs will fancy their chances..

Personally, I'm hoping Spurs treat this as a bit more seriously now and put out a stronger side than in previous rounds. We'll see.

Associate
FA Cup will be interesting now that Spurs , Man U and Chelsea are now out of the CL. Other clubs will fancy their chances..

Personally, I'm hoping Spurs treat this as a bit more seriously now and put out a stronger side than in previous rounds. We'll see.
Agreed - I want to see us put out the strongest side possible for it.

Soldato
What a ridiculous decision from the VAR.

A goal all day long from Son.

VAR is ruining football.

VAR should only be used to overturn a clear and obvious error. He wasn't clearly and obviously onside on review, it was incredibly marginal depending on which frame you freeze the motion on, so the decision stays with the original on pitch call.

Don
VAR should only be used to overturn a clear and obvious error. He wasn't clearly and obviously onside on review, it was incredibly marginal depending on which frame you freeze the motion on, so the decision stays with the original on pitch call.
The clear and obvious error thing only applies to subjective decisions such as penalties and red cards. Offside is a matter of fact and VAR can overturn even the smallest of errors as we saw with the Utd game the other week. I've only just turned over so I didn't see the incident but if it wasn't overturned then it was because VAR determined that he was offside, not because it wasn't clear.

Soldato
Have the fa made any decision on what happens with the semi if Spurs get there? Technically it's a home game for them, bit of a unique situation though I guess you could say the same about the final so presume they'll just ignore that rule this year.

Soldato
Have the fa made any decision on what happens with the semi if Spurs get there? Technically it's a home game for them, bit of a unique situation though I guess you could say the same about the final so presume they'll just ignore that rule this year.
I asked the same question don't think anyone knows yet

Soldato
"It is understood the FA will sanction a semi-final involving Tottenham at Wembley but Spurs will have no 'home team' privileges such as the choice of dressing rooms or the allocation of stadium ends for their supporters."

Caporegime
What exactly is the point in VAR if decisions that are referred are still being given wrong? Completely pointless.

Son was level and offside was incorrectly given yet it's upheld despite VAR being used, it's a joke.

Back
Top Bottom