*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Yeah it is a physical version and will be expanded with extra characters and a few other additions. It will also have an netbook and sleeve so it can look like a mega drive box.

Owners of the existing version will be able to upgrade for a fee.

Associate
Nice! Will definitely be picking that up when it comes out. Hopefully the prices across the platforms are fairly uniform, cos there’d be something nice about playing classic Sonic on a Nintendo console all these years later.

Dunkey’s take on the game for anyone thinking about picking it up :D
https://youtu.be/uwTejwu4oaw

Soldato
Soooooooo, best mate is coming over Tuesday, looking to get some switch action going, any local 2 player games you would recommend?

Currently, have Rocket league, Bloody Zombies, Enter the gun geon and sonic generations.

Co-op games to the top of the list!

Man of Honour
Soooooooo, best mate is coming over Tuesday, looking to get some switch action going, any local 2 player games you would recommend?

Currently, have Rocket league, Bloody Zombies, Enter the gun geon and sonic generations.

Overcooked and death squared.

Soldato

Nine Parchments & Overcooked, Snipperclips, Spelunker Party.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Mario Kart is the obvious one.

On an unrelated note, one of the guys from here ordered some parts from ali express to build a second dock. Is there any update on this?

I have done the same and the board and usb-c parts have turned up so I'm just waiting on the ribbon cable and case now. I think he ordered a few weeks before I did so he should be up and running.

Soldato
Mario Kart is the obvious one.

On an unrelated note, one of the guys from here ordered some parts from ali express to build a second dock. Is there any update on this?

I have done the same and the board and usb-c parts have turned up so I'm just waiting on the ribbon cable and case now. I think he ordered a few weeks before I did so he should be up and running.

Exactly the same as you! Got the board and usbc but waiting on the ribbon and case. I've tracked the ribbon cable and it says it left the airliner but then the trail stops. Think it could be a long wait.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Exactly the same as you! Got the board and usbc but waiting on the ribbon and case. I've tracked the ribbon cable and it says it left the airliner but then the trail stops. Think it could be a long wait.

Balls, I think I have probably ordered exactly the same stuff as you so fingers crossed it will arrive soon. I'm not bothering with another official power adaptor as I mainly want this for the size and portability so I'm happy enough to pull the official one out when I travel. Did you get a spare power cable as well?

The parts that have arrived came together and quite quickly. Ordered on the 8th and arrived this morning.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom