*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
RNG is a fickle thing, 8 days without a primal and then I get 2 in the space of a day. And neither where of use for the build I was running, switched to a DMO Twistter build now which is so much faster for clearing T13 or low level GR's but at 80+ I struggle for DPS and have to switch to Meteor where I'm stuck at GR90.

Soldato
Im really stuck trying to get a solo 75gr to finish my seasonal journey on my necro, its so squishy

i've got 15 hours played and cant clear 57 solo so far with Inarius build. im starting to struggle on elite packs tho.

What build you using to get to 75?

I think i'm going to farm up for a skel mage build to try to push to 80+

Associate
i've got 15 hours played and cant clear 57 solo so far with Inarius build. im starting to struggle on elite packs tho.

What build you using to get to 75?

I think i'm going to farm up for a skel mage build to try to push to 80+

go with a tragols bone spear build and you should be good for easliy over GR70

Associate
I got within 1 second of a gr 75 using a pestilence corpse lance build.
Level 92 legendary gems, primal weapon and it’s still crappy for solo. Can take down a gr100 guardian in about 5 seconds tho lol

Soldato
Running a standard TXI rift on my Thorns Crusader earlier, I'd just finished collecting and destroying a massive horde (including a few bosses) without a problem. I was just picking up the few decent items that dropped when a single white skeleton ambled up to me and one-shotted me, at the time I had 194m toughness. I can easily stand amidst numerous bosses and other enemies without a hitch but then that happens. This inconstancy really ****** me off.

Soldato
hmm id say 194 aint too high to be honest depends what it hit you with you could have been weak with whatever it was, when im playing support toughness is usualy 1.5-2.5b and i still die to a weakness like poison or lightning on high grifts

Soldato
It was just one of those small trash mob skeletons. It had it me one or twice and didn't even register, so as I picked up the materials I just let it get on with it because my thorns should've just knackered it, then BLAM it hit me with a bog standard attack and I was gone.

Associate
So,
Using the Geforce Now beta I noticed this game was on.. so I thought i'd give it a go again used to love it. Been off for over a year but loving this..

took me 2 days to get this gear and this build is awesome fun! Currently grinding to improve it.. managed GR 80 with relative ease so far..

Got really lucky with that Deathwish dropped today!

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Conscept-2749/hero/103924768

Soldato
Just returned to this game (on xb1, hope I'm welcome lol)

Doing a Monk in season for the first time and really enjoying it. Any advice? What's the best weapon type? I'm currently dual wielding.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
It was just one of those small trash mob skeletons. It had it me one or twice and didn't even register, so as I picked up the materials I just let it get on with it because my thorns should've just knackered it, then BLAM it hit me with a bog standard attack and I was gone.

Yeah same experience, running invoker set with my season crusader too. Thorns is op one shot just about anything you can hit however getting near the range trash mobs can be quite annoying, archers, bugs, flies, Quill fiends etc can be super annoying.

So,
Using the Geforce Now beta I noticed this game was on.. so I thought i'd give it a go again used to love it. Been off for over a year but loving this..

took me 2 days to get this gear and this build is awesome fun! Currently grinding to improve it.. managed GR 80 with relative ease so far..

Got really lucky with that Deathwish dropped today!

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Conscept-2749/hero/103924768

Nice to see you back playing again thought I saw you on friends lists :D

Soldato
Whats the deal with these new legendaries?
Mate of mine was talking about them the other day, you get legs, ancient legs and some primal legs or something he was on about...

Soldato
Any tips on how to improve my Witch Doctor? After getting a bunch of drops that line up with the Jade Harvester build really well I seem to have hit a wall at around Greater Rift level 62-64. I can no longer insta-kill most enemies like I could earlier and am now finding a lack of survivability to be a major issue when hanging around long enough to apply a second soul harvest.
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Jay-24237/hero/105094750
Ingame when fully buffed (stack of 10 soul harvest + armour from horrify) I'm at 995k dps, 128m toughness and 5.9m recovery.

Any thoughts on what I can try next the obvious "grind for better gear" and levelling up gems?
I'm tempted to extract legendary power from the helm and run with that in the Cube instead of the boots - as much as I love their ability to allow me to run through mobs to position for a soul harvest. This would allow me to stop using a Ring of Grandeur and free up another option for rings. I've got an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac which gives me insanely quick cooldowns, but currently is less critical to the build than the others I've got - plus it's base stats aren't great. I know my amulet doesn't really contribute much bar stats, just yet to find something more useful - desperately hoping for the Travellers Pledge as I've already got 2 Compass Rose. I think that would be a bit of a game changer.

Associate
Whats the deal with these new legendaries?
Mate of mine was talking about them the other day, you get legs, ancient legs and some primal legs or something he was on about...

There are three types of legendary now, Standard Legendary, Ancient Legendary and Prime Legendary. Ancients are about a 10% drop changes and are a much better version of the standard legendary. Prime Legendary's are ultra rare and the creme de la creme with near perfect rolls on all stats etc, Drop rate is extremely low and in order for them to even have a chance to drop you need to have completed at least a GR70 solo on one character in that season or in the case of non seasonal you just need to do it once on one character to unlock on your account.

Soldato
Considering the rarity of the drops I still don't understand how, within hours of the season starting, people were rocking in excess of a thousand paragon points and were kitted out in full Primal gear. I haven't had a single Primal drop in seasonal or normal gameplay ever.

Back
Top Bottom