FIFA 18

Man of Honour
Opened 2 packs today and got MOTM Ben Yedder and FUT Birthday Florenzi CM, sold Ben Yedder but the Florenzi card is untradeable and looks insane.

Soldato
My humble little team!! Obviously a few players need upgraded ASAP but I fancy making a Seria A Hybrid with Maradona to run along side this.

8RGRxi.png

Last edited:

JC

JC

Soldato
Anyone on Xbox want to help me get the 2x friendly seasons objective?
I'm a very average player, but its not the winning that matters here! (jacygen)

Soldato
Ended up making these 2 teams for now, Dyaba is so great, but really want Mertens in too, tempted to go 4231 with CAMS, thoughts?

vilWPFx.jpg

Had James at CAM, sold him on and thought Pires should at least match him!

TfA89YR.jpg

Soldato
Icardi looks to be getting another IF. Cheap for his rating.
I've used a different formation for some of this weekend league which seems to be good enough defensively and attacking
4231(2). Both left and right mid set to come back and defend.
I've gone back to Lukaku's OTW card just can't fault him really. I have lingard as CAM, his long shots are amazingly good and he's really quick. Also grabbed Pedro Obiang's IF and I'm impressed with that.
I've got an irish guy through playing 20 games so going to get Schweinsteiger and use him as a sub. I had a handful of games in online single match with Shane Long up top, he got 5 goals in one of the games. Actually a good striker.

It would be good if near the end of this fifa they let you trade your SBC cards in for coins.

Soldato
I'd be looking to fit Insigne in rather than Mertens. I find him far more effective.

I just sold 87 Insigne, as good as he is, I find him decent at LM, but at LW he gets squashed too easily, no strength, decent passing, shooting is ok at best, Costa is only there as a short term trial, I usually use Perisic there, what he lacks in speed he makes up for in composure & shooting, especially with his 5* WF, plan could be 4231 CAM version with Mertens & SOTW Perisic out wide, Dybala in the middle behind Immobile.

Birthday Felipe Anderson & Asamoah look great, too!

Last edited:

Ree

Ree

Associate
well i've dumped jesus for first time this fifa, replaced valencia too and the jury is still out on aurier he's been decent so far but only had him a few games. i just cant get rid of pires he's so good for me at cam.

390e2762527c66ef6d44fe01343caa8b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom