*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
I've had exactly 2 primals drop, neither of which were any use to me. I thought they seemed rather useless but having just read spinrs2k post I see their stats are perfect... just was expecting a bigger main stat increase or something.

Soldato
There are three types of legendary now, Standard Legendary, Ancient Legendary and Prime Legendary. Ancients are about a 10% drop changes and are a much better version of the standard legendary. Prime Legendary's are ultra rare and the creme de la creme with near perfect rolls on all stats etc, Drop rate is extremely low and in order for them to even have a chance to drop you need to have completed at least a GR70 solo on one character in that season or in the case of non seasonal you just need to do it once on one character to unlock on your account.

To be more exact: Primal Ancients are guaranteed to have maximum rolls on every stat, and have a 1% drop rate. Teams of four get four times the rewards from GRs, so if you can steamroll a GR80+ in 5 minutes (as a lot of good teams can) you are swimming in loot and will probably get a Primal every hour or so.

Add in saving the Challenge Rift for season opening so you kick off with 4m gold and a ton of mats, and you can boost your power level insanely quickly. Someone I know said they created their season 13 Monk, took the follower weapon, completed the CR, got Rivera Boots (from Kadala, I think) and cubed them. They were rocking low Torments at level 1 and made 70 with a completed Journey well inside an hour.

Soldato
To be more exact: Primal Ancients are guaranteed to have maximum rolls on every stat, and have a 1% drop rate. Teams of four get four times the rewards from GRs, so if you can steamroll a GR80+ in 5 minutes (as a lot of good teams can) you are swimming in loot and will probably get a Primal every hour or so.
Anyone up for some of this later, if I can get on..
Trig0r#2202

Associate
They are all pretty cheap so I would get db3, ros exp and necro pack.

i agree, i would say minimum d3 and ROS expansion or if on console just get the ultimate evil edition

you can get primal legendary by reforging a legendary in the cube. If you have the materials it is a quick way to get them and on the item you want.

Yup just need a crap load of materials

Soldato
Hey guys I'm a bit new to the season end game.

I'm playing a monk and have hit 70n currently working on chapter 4 of the journey to get my full set. Other than that what's the next stage? Think I'm on torment 1 right now. Really enjoying it.

I am on console but this thread seems active so thought I'd ask for some pointers :)

Associate
At this point, it’s pretty much a case of doing adventure mode and pushing to do higher rifts to get keys and greater rifts to get better gear towards your preferred build. Also look to do public bounties for the mats. If you haven’t already take a look at Icy Veins and the Diablo fans forum to find builds for your Monk and gear.

Soldato
At this point, it’s pretty much a case of doing adventure mode and pushing to do higher rifts to get keys and greater rifts to get better gear towards your preferred build. Also look to do public bounties for the mats. If you haven’t already take a look at Icy Veins and the Diablo fans forum to find builds for your Monk and gear.

Thanks I'll check the site out! I think I'm doing it right then! Got my 6 piece set last night and the bonus is great for my current build. Managed GR21 then ran out of keys so I guess I just grind regular rifts for a bit now then

Back
Top Bottom