First Home - Renovation Project

Soldato
Professionals use copper, in a hurry cowboys use crappy plastic.
Don't think that's true at all, every new build I've set foot in recently has plastic pipe everywhere. I'm not sure what warrants calling plastic crap? That copper is all done with push fittings so not really any different your just paying through the nose for the copper pipes and the extra time to fit.

Soldato
Don't think that's true at all, every new build I've set foot in recently has plastic pipe everywhere. I'm not sure what warrants calling plastic crap? That copper is all done with push fittings so not really any different your just paying through the nose for the copper pipes and the extra time to fit.

And every new build I've been in recently has been full of crap workmanship. A relative has a 3 year old new build and the toilet system leaked the other week through the ceiling. Cheap parts cheap everything.

Soldato
And every new build I've been in recently has been full of crap workmanship. A relative has a 3 year old new build and the toilet system leaked the other week through the ceiling. Cheap parts cheap everything.
All built by professionals though so very much contradicting your pro's use copper argument which was clearly the point in my post not the quality of new builds. saying modern push fit plastic plumbing is rubbish simply isn't true miles of it are installed accross the country every day if there was a significant failure problem construction companies would stop using it!

Back
Top Bottom