Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th March - 3rd April 2018]

Don
Sutton's not as bad as Murphy or Shearer, they just make things up as they go along. One week something is a foul the next week it not a foul.

Soldato
It's a bit of a poisoned chalice. People are always biased depending on the game / teams playing.

For example, when some Liverpool fans were arguing Mane shouldn't have been sent off vs City for karate kicking him in the face. LOLOLOLOLOL

Lamps is pretty good but that doesn't surprise me given his education and knowledge of the game.

Caporegime
I have no idea what you're talking about Purds.

Torres_Chelsea.jpg

Don
To be fair the touch was very hard to see, it looked a penalty to me at normal speed.
I don't think omnom's simply saying that it wasn't a pen or didn't look like a pen at normal speed but that the ref has several players in between him and the incident and there's no way he could see what happened at all.

Soldato
Ah k, don't recall his positioning. It's quite bad that it took that to kick us into life against second bottom. They didn't look like a team fighting for survival either. Southampton next, gotta bag a few goals against them.

Back
Top Bottom