65 inch TV recommended

Soldato
Not a proven in what way? Im not up on TV tech at all at present
Bloom/haloing are the inherent side effects of LED tech.
It’s all down to your viewing habits if you will notice it. Bright room/darkroom are you comming from plasma or LED. Watch a lot of movies or full screen content and so on.

Also once you go over 50” you have to worry about uniformity issues. (LED and OLED)

You might have to play the panel lotto or you might get a panel you are happy with first time.

Associate
You wouldn't know you were using an edge lit LCD unless somebody told you the model and confirmed the technology being used. "Oh it's edge lit - that will be ****". No, the 9305 has a better processor, DV support and is a premium TV over the 9005 and in my opinion, side-by-side noticeably that little bit better.

Pretty sure I never said it was ****, my previous Sony was edge lit and suffered for it. I've also seen the two side by side and preferred the 9005. each to his own...

Soldato
Pretty sure I never said it was ****, my previous Sony was edge lit and suffered for it. I've also seen the two side by side and preferred the 9005. each to his own...

I didn't say you had done - but instantly dismissing a display because it is Edge Lit is a big mistake in this particular case as it is a superior unit.

Back
Top Bottom