Best and worst Easter eggs 2018

Associate
My Hotel Chocolat Ostrich Egg just arrived. I also got Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy and Flutter Scotch eggs yesterday, my local Sainsbury's had at least a couple of hundred Choccy Scoffys left, don't really care what the egg is like because the truffles alone are worth it.

On the actual day I had a praline filled hen's egg from Fortnum & Mason which was unbelievably good.

Soldato
I've heard people comment in the past that Cadbury's chocolate has gone downhill in recent years and I always dismissed that but this year I have to agree. It's hard to describe what it tastes like this year. Sort of grainy, brown lard.
A few years ago now Cadburys started making the eggs out of the chocolate they use for Dairy Milk in order to save money, prior to this they had been made from the chocolate they use for Buttons, they're not even in the same league :(

Soldato
My Hotel Chocolat Ostrich Egg just arrived. I also got Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy and Flutter Scotch eggs yesterday, my local Sainsbury's had at least a couple of hundred Choccy Scoffys left, don't really care what the egg is like because the truffles alone are worth it.

On the actual day I had a praline filled hen's egg from Fortnum & Mason which was unbelievably good.

I’ve been polishing off my choccy scoffy truffles this evening. They’re seriously delicious!

Back
Top Bottom