PHOTOSHOP Request: Some more orange on my Jaaaaag please. :D

Soldato
Found this video of an owner who did similar to his Project 7, the grill and mirrors is what I really want to do, not sure about the bonnet strip but not sure about that:

He did indeed do that to his car, but it was delivered like that as he was doing consulting work at SVO during Project 7 so helped influence the car that he ultimately bought :D saw him a couple of times at Gaydon.

Associate
I'd love to help out with a bit of photoshopping again Gibbo, but I can't get this one to look right unfortunately, I'm only (kinda) half decent at re-colouring rather than adding stripes etc. :(

OcUK Staff
OP
I'd love to help out with a bit of photoshopping again Gibbo, but I can't get this one to look right unfortunately, I'm only (kinda) half decent at re-colouring rather than adding stripes etc. :(

Could you just maybe simply try doing just the front grill, nothing else, no stripe please?

Associate
Could you just maybe simply try doing just the front grill, nothing else, no stripe please?

3e3ef2de-da16-46fa-ba4e-ad45dc4fb125
QK19pBR.jpg

As per request :) I tried to do the wing mirror lower bits too but I couldn't get the colour to show - Plate looks a little bigger because I had to bodge job put the grill from one of the reference pictures onto yours and fit it to size as best I could.

Soldato
Agreed, I take back what I said before, it just looks wrong. Is the grill surround currently CF, if not then maybe CF wrap it to get a subtle difference.

Can we have an image with just the mirrors oranged up, thin line as possible to see what that looks like?

Associate
It really doesn’t need any cosmetic addition .
Yeah, its sometimes difficult to know when to stop when you love tinkering, modifying, upgrading etc.
Looks more classy as it is,,, sometimes less is more.
Whenever you get the urge to modify it, just take it out for a drive instead. :D

Back
Top Bottom