Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th - 12th April 2018]

Man of Honour
Its hilarious how much space the City attack has when they commit even 3 players forward. Just embarrassing.

Not remotely a surprise though is it, this is pretty much what I was expecting. Even if we defended well in open play, Kompany is going to destroy Smalling on every corner.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Not remotely a surprise though is it, this is pretty much what I was expecting. Even if we defended well in open play, Kompany is going to destroy Smalling on every corner.

I can kind of accept that. If you get beaten one on one and they score then fair enough. I can't accept the fact that City can cut through us in the final 1/3rd at will with only a few players or play a ball past 5 of our players doing nothing to their single attacker. I can't accept that City can commit 6 players to an attack and we still can't offer any sort of attacking threat from any area of the pitch.

We are so poorly drilled at a team in every area of the game. Our movement is ****, our tracking is **** and our interplay is ****. This City team is no better than us man for man and yet they are easily twice the team we are.

Soldato
With the exception of Robbo where are the rest of the Man U fans which usually frequent the forums in their droves ?
Just sitting here exasperated with Smalling and an uncharacteristicaly atrocious clearance by De Gea, as well as the complete lack of fight since and the sight of Pogba walking around the pitch.

Soldato
Was at work so missed our game from what I can see wasn't great anyway boring Derby? Did Milner come off injured? Seen few comments question klopp for taking him off

Man of Honour
With the exception of Robbo where are the rest of the Man U fans which usually frequent the forums in their droves ?

Fez is here too watching the shambles. :p

It's genuinely shocking that we're somehow still 2nd, not a good reflection on the league.

I can kind of accept that. If you get beaten one on one and they score then fair enough. I can't accept the fact that City can cut through us in the final 1/3rd at will with only a few players or play a ball past 5 of our players doing nothing to their single attacker. I can't accept that City can commit 6 players to an attack and we still can't offer any sort of attacking threat from any area of the pitch.

We are so poorly drilled at a team in every area of the game. Our movement is ****, our tracking is **** and our interplay is ****. This City team is no better than us man for man and yet they are easily twice the team we are.

It boils down to a criminal lack of coaching from the staff - these players are decent (if not amazing).

Caporegime
I miss Tom, he was always a giggle.

No posting because there isn't much to say really, got tired of repeating the same things. Things were done as soon as we signed Sanchez in January and dropped Martial. No coming back from that level of stupidity. Show everyone on the team that it doesn't matter how well you play the manager will get rid of you if he doesn't like you.

Back
Top Bottom