Associate
Do you guys sign up with your full name, normal email address when purchasing your choice of VPN?

Unsure if I’m being paranoid and in full tin foil hat mode :rolleyes:

Associate
Can anyone vouch for the reliability of both the windows & android apps for NordVPN, PIA & IPVanish? Narrowed it down to these..

Associate
Use the Android app on my Nvidia Shield and it works fine. It has recently been updated so it doesn't start at boot but apart from that no issues.

Associate
I would go with NordVPN out of those three, based purely on the fact that the other two are hosted in the USA.

Check the table Here

Yea I had a look at that, Nord seems to tick all the boxes. Currently on the 3 day trial and get very good speeds if connecting to a UK server.

Anyone know of a reliable place to pick up a discount code? I see they do a 2 year plan which works out at $3.29 per month which already seems pretty cheap..

Associate
I have been using NordVPN for about 3-4 months. They started off well, but recently the connection stops, and after upteen emails and proposed fixes with customer support the connection only lasts about 30seconds before it stops all traffic. I've wiped windows and installed only windows and their software but it's utter pants.

I feel the 3yr service I paid for has been a complete waste of money.

I have now purchased Windscribe service for 10years at £50 and this works a treat. Speed wise it's reasonable and very easy to use software.

Back
Top Bottom