The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
the go-home tv shows were utter gash. the Raw confrontation was "let's say 'Ronda freaking Rowsey' as many times as we can", the DB/Shane thing just made me cringe w/ that horrifically long awkward silence. SD was about 1.5 hr of recap, Raw disrespected 2 matches by suddenly just splitscreening the action w/ adverts for WM and the other show, Bayley/Sonia was absolute amateur hour and SmackLive i eventually just turned off in bordeom.

Caporegime
the go-home tv shows were utter gash. the Raw confrontation was "let's say 'Ronda freaking Rowsey' as many times as we can", the DB/Shane thing just made me cringe w/ that horrifically long awkward silence. SD was about 1.5 hr of recap, Raw disrespected 2 matches by suddenly just splitscreening the action w/ adverts for WM and the other show, Bayley/Sonia was absolute amateur hour and SmackLive i eventually just turned off in bordeom.

Exactly why i basically just watch the highlight clips on YouTube, the entire show has been a farce for years now, i really only bother with some of the ppv's and that's it. They simply have got too much tv time with all the shows they have and it wore thin many years ago, 3 hours of raw and they struggle to fill it with anything interesting. It just amazes me that after all these years raw STILL starts with a 20 minute gum flapping session that gets boring after 2 minutes.

Caporegime
n2vnF5A.jpg

Amazes me that for someone with the money, and who has been trying to hide his balding issues for years now that he never went the hair transplant route.

Soldato
Exactly why i basically just watch the highlight clips on YouTube, the entire show has been a farce for years now, i really only bother with some of the ppv's and that's it. They simply have got too much tv time with all the shows they have and it wore thin many years ago, 3 hours of raw and they struggle to fill it with anything interesting. It just amazes me that after all these years raw STILL starts with a 20 minute gum flapping session that gets boring after 2 minutes.

This is why I watch NXT & 205 Live only. 1 hour show, not everyone will get on each week so much better pacing :)

Associate
Then after the hype of his entrance we see him be the same old, past it wrestler 5 minutes into the match =/ He just doesn't work smart, even Hogan when he was still wrestling at an older age than undertaker paced himself so he wasn't requiring an oxygen tank a few minutes in, Taker must still think he's in his 20's with the way he tries to perform in matches.

I'm putting this out there, but.....I wonder if cena will be Braun tag partner at WM? I wonder if they're leaving it as late as possible to see if undertaker can physically do it anymore? This way cena still gets a WM fight and be huge for Braun too.

There's very little interesting me in this year's mania card which is a shame. Also it's gonna be on for ages!

Caporegime
I'm putting this out there, but.....I wonder if cena will be Braun tag partner at WM? I wonder if they're leaving it as late as possible to see if undertaker can physically do it anymore? This way cena still gets a WM fight and be huge for Braun too.

There's very little interesting me in this year's mania card which is a shame. Also it's gonna be on for ages!

I can see Braun's partner being big show, makes no sense as to why but this is WWE so that's probably makes it make sense.

Caporegime
Plenty of complaints about the HOF ceremony, apparently it ran for five and a half hours and as it went on you could see the wrestler VIP seating area emptying out. They really need to put time limits on some of the waffle, Hill Billy Jim said he was going to be quick and ended up being around 40-45 mins, didn't get much of a reaction from the attendees either, presumably most of them had no clue who he was.

Not even sure why they make such a big deal out of this hall of fame seeing as it has no actual building housing it. A hall of fame without an actual hall of fame.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wrestlemania time !! :D enjoyed NXT last night, as usual they smashed it, especially enjoyed the ladder match, and just now the Battle Royale, was pretty entertaining, Bring it on!!!!

Caporegime
I wonder will they set another "attendance record" tonight, oh wait I must have hit my head, they do every year with a number that the building is physically incapable of holding, usually by around 20k plus. :p

Back
Top Bottom