***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Caporegime
I think that almost vertical falcon stand needs more height, if you look at it on the sideboard if it was raised an inch to give some clearance at the bottom it would look so much better.

Love that table McD. I’m now considering it for my sons room.

Soldato
Hard mode pic. Thats all the pieces.

y4mFHcTtEsn7YH9V_B-YZMI1ipUn_CC7BtmGAya_SrvPzE6Q49YkDLHuPPKHnyJJpGMSl_S-BngUSiUEM3YJF_uyoxMk-sZjYJuxN-fTDJpo_ezRaAJgUBzD-jAZd5WJ3kyMZ1GlYslH4toY_dMUOiQtgPilzNjn9Ysn9kqFZv4cW27FZaixdEp7mHw3hP5rb06nwrpo1S1qOPRj-oiUwBRmg
y4mFHcTtEsn7YH9V_B-YZMI1ipUn_CC7BtmGAya_SrvPzE6Q49YkDLHuPPKHnyJJpGMSl_S-BngUSiUEM3YJF_uyoxMk-sZjYJuxN-fTDJpo_ezRaAJgUBzD-jAZd5WJ3kyMZ1GlYslH4toY_dMUOiQtgPilzNjn9Ysn9kqFZv4cW27FZaixdEp7mHw3hP5rb06nwrpo1S1qOPRj-oiUwBRmg

Caporegime
I did this (not the whole lot) for millennium falcon.
Sometimes it would drive me insane trying to find the last piece of its kind when there are 1000 other pieces!

But makes the building process much more epic. It's the building I like anyway

Associate
I just helped my son build the Technic Airport Rescue Vehicle and for practical reasons we built from the bags unsorted (I expected numbered bags like my daughter's' Harry Potter sets several year ago but nope).

We built at his pace, starting on the day he ended up being admitted to hospital for a few days (less than usual) and then doing an hour or so most days. I will have to post a few pics up when I sort them out.

We have started on his 6x6 Off-Road Tow Truck now and he decided would the Mack Anthem as his next set, so I ended up picking that up while it a decent price afterall. Those two sets will keep us busy until some new sets are released.

Back
Top Bottom