*****Meerkat 2 for 1 cinema tickets*****

Associate
We need a sticky for this sort of thing as I never see requests in time to help out. I haven'T managed to use my own codes for months due to family health or plain bad timing. Everything I have seen has been through Sky V.I.P except Marvel stuff and that's never mid week :p.

Soldato
We need a sticky for this sort of thing as I never see requests in time to help out. I haven'T managed to use my own codes for months due to family health or plain bad timing. Everything I have seen has been through Sky V.I.P except Marvel stuff and that's never mid week :p.
There won't be a stucky but your welcome to create a main thread for the meerkat tickets.

Associate
Good idea, I did post an open offer in a request thread ages ago but I think it soon moved off the 1st page :D.

I will look at doing it over the weekend and see if the community want to add their names to a pool of like minded meerkaters.

Associate
I hope this isn't against rules but you can legitimately get a year of Meerkat movies by just buying travel insurance for a single trip with 1 day travel within the UK for about £1.20

Caporegime
I hope this isn't against rules but you can legitimately get a year of Meerkat movies by just buying travel insurance for a single trip with 1 day travel within the UK for about £1.20

Ah but that requires effort mate! Why go to all that trouble when you can simply post in here and have a code emailed to you ;)

Back
Top Bottom