Caporegime
Yay, well done UK govt. When will they learn that if they want to cut crime then two things that seem to work are more police officers and longer prison sentences, these things both cost money...

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/21/two-people-killed-death-toll-london-hits-60-7486315/

Two more people have been killed in London as the death toll caused by violence in the capital hit 60. A 20-year-old man was stabbed to death on Roth Walk, near Finsbury Park, at around 3am this morning.

An ambulance crew battled to save his life but he was confirmed dead at the scene. Police have arrested a second man, 21, who was found stabbed on nearby Seven Sisters Road. His condition is not life-threatening.

[...]
An ambulance crew battled to save his life but he was confirmed dead at the scene. Police have arrested a second man, 21, who was found stabbed on nearby Seven Sisters Road. His condition is not life-threatening.

I wonder if the increasing figures is because we are becoming increasingly Londoncentric with its population still going up?

I agree that we need more police numbers. It's not just police though. The establishment has cut other sectors too like teachers, prison officers and nurses.

Soldato
More concerned about the erosion of whatever little free speech rights we had, over gangs and religious fanatics killing each other, IE soon we won't be able to discuss said gangs and religious fanatics without being arrested ourselves for racism.

Caporegime
OP
yeah they seem (at least in other parts of the country) to have the resources to arrest someone for making a Nazi Pug comedy video on youtube and someone posting some gangsta rap lyrics on her Instagram profile - but I suspect that even if the easily 'triggered' PC who believes every usage of the n word by people black or white is hate speech were redeployed elsewhere then they'd still be short on numbers.

Caporegime
What sort of brainless logic is being employed in this thread? It's now the governments fault that two chavs got into a street fight?

If anything the rising death toll should be celebrated as these people are removed from the populace.

Man of Honour
I wonder if the increasing figures is because we are becoming increasingly Londoncentric with its population still going up?

I doubt it, since this country has been remarkably focused on London for centuries. The only culture I can think of that was more strongly focused on a single city was one of the American ones. Aztec or Inca, one of those. The majority of their population lived in one city.

I agree that we need more police numbers. It's not just police though. The establishment has cut other sectors too like teachers, prison officers and nurses.

I agree, but they're not going to care. Dozens of murders per year are a lot cheaper than proper infrastructure to prevent them and the establishment aren't at increased risk of being murdered.

Soldato
Think we need targeted stop and search brought back (unless I’m mistaken they watered it down or stopped it a while back)

Ultimately if you look at the statistics is mainly black on black violence.

And as minority myself it’s a inconvenience I can put up with.

That along with harsher sentences, deporting foreign criminals and dealing with the culture of what seems to be a sort of equivalent to 90s gangsta rap types gaining traction around London.

Caporegime
What sort of brainless logic is being employed in this thread? It's now the governments fault that two chavs got into a street fight?

If anything the rising death toll should be celebrated as these people are removed from the populace.

its about drugs not chavs.coke is a really massive problem in uk at moment and other drugs.young teens are selling and people fighting over areas. or just stabbing people for rep.

kinda reminds me of notts early 2000s.

Permabanned

Jesus wept, what a load of absolute guff and to think you called other posts in this thread 'brainless logic'. lol

Associate

That's what I came here to post. It's probably Fatcher's fault too.

Someone else says that drugs are the problem. I honestly think all drugs should be legalised and freely available in dedicated shops. The problem will quickly take care of itself as the morons cleanse themselves from the population.

Back
Top Bottom