Battletech

Soldato
OP
I always used to replay the first mission loads as there was a secret path and if you took it you found a base and fought a Mad Cat, defeat that for salvage was a huge boost.

I hope they keep the pilots with some character as well, that added a real sense to want to save your mechs to the game

Soldato
I always used to replay the first mission loads as there was a secret path and if you took it you found a base and fought a Mad Cat, defeat that for salvage was a huge boost.

I hope they keep the pilots with some character as well, that added a real sense to want to save your mechs to the game
I remember when the pilots died, it felt like a high loss. TBH they could re-release mechcommander 1 it 2 with better textures and I'd be happy.

Commissario
This is a game I've been waiting for for years :)
Mechwarror 2, and before that Battle Tech Crescent Hawks Revenge were huge time sinks for me (as was Mech 2 mercs), the later MW games never quite got the feel of setting up your mech and heading out.
Possible partly because they lacked the authentic feel you got from having to go through the start up sequence and have to juggle everything on the fly :)

I'm hoping now the nonsense with Harmony Gold *spits* seems to be finally sorted we'll get a lot more mechwarrior and battle tech stuff.

Back
Top Bottom