Playstation Plus

Soldato
Just had a blast on Track Mania Turbo. Takes me back some years when I used to play a version on the PC. Very hectic, especially in a full server of 100 cars! I wish they would let us hide the PSN names though, can sometimes block out important signs.

Soldato
I tried to like Rayman legends and bought it years ago.

I just think it's so boring though. I go back to it now and again but can't play more than one level in sitting without wanting to go do something else.

Associate
"You can get free in game stuff for your Ubisoft games with points you earn by playing ubisoft games, it costs nothing and takes two minutes."

No doubt I can. But if I wanted to faff to have to play a game, I would buy a pc again.

Soldato
PS Plus Free Games Lineup For June 2018
PS4
  • Trials Fusion
  • XCOM 2
PS3
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
  • Zombie Driver HD: Complete Edition
Vita
  • Atomic Ninjas
  • Squares

Soldato
Trials is amazing fun.

Regarding ghost recon, I used to play with two guys from New York when I was going to college, I still remember his username and he had a kid that would join us in games, I miss those days..

Soldato
Its actually a decent game. I really liked it but stopped playing a while ago. It was actually a good demonstration of how the jumping and wall running can work without it being a nightmare (IW I am looking at you).

Back
Top Bottom