• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Issues with New GTX 1070 Sea hawk X

Associate
I have recently bought a Gtx 1070 sea hawk X and have encountered various issues which I didn't before I "Upgraded."

Since buying the card it's had less FPS than my older RX 480 and has had continuous issues with stutter and crashes which yet again, the RX did not encounter.

I have tried various fixes to do with drivers including a full PC format and re installing the drivers and this of course did not work.

I have concluded that it may be a hardware issue but i'm not entirely sure so if anyone could help with this I would be extremely greatfull.

Associate
If you've tried new drivers and a full is reinstall then it does sound like a hardware problem. Presumably you're not overclocking the graphics card.
Hopefully by new you you mean new from a retailer and so the card is covered by a warranty .

Associate
OP
I am getting 26 degrees idle due to the water cooler and around 55 degrees max load
I have formatted my PC and reinstalled drivers many different times.
The GPU is connected by an 8pin power cable from my PSU.
My specs are: https://uk.************.com/list/CMbQD2

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Back
Top Bottom