Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
D29_B5_CF7-_C08_B-461_C-8_B3_C-69_BB17_A14475.jpg

I now have no thumbs left luckily car was quite warm so twenty mins of thumbing and ruining the skin on both my thumbs and It’s off

Now just needs a wipe down with sticky remover

Soldato
There’s another small spigen car mount near the vents although looks quite handy

Needs a hook for the back of your phone to use it so I’m debating taking that off or leaving it on and buying the hook to use it

What is it with people sticking phone holder mounts to interior panels !!!

Man of Honour
Plan for the weekend:

Wash with some cheap wash and wax that I need to finish off.
Spray with Autoglym Rapid Detailer while wet and use my clay mitt. Lots of winter rubbish on the white paint.
Polish with Autoglym Resin polish.
Apply EGP (not sure I can be bothered with HD Wax this weekend).

Wheels need a good going over too. Bilberry wheel cleaner, plus my lamb wool pole things and then some Autoglym wheel seal.

I really need to get into the roof seals, they are pretty grim.

This is assuming I survive my deadlift session this afternoon and can still move my arms :p

Soldato
Plan for the weekend:

Wash with some cheap wash and wax that I need to finish off.
Spray with Autoglym Rapid Detailer while wet and use my clay mitt. Lots of winter rubbish on the white paint.
Polish with Autoglym Resin polish.
Apply EGP (not sure I can be bothered with HD Wax this weekend).

Wheels need a good going over too. Bilberry wheel cleaner, plus my lamb wool pole things and then some Autoglym wheel seal.

I really need to get into the roof seals, they are pretty grim.

This is assuming I survive my deadlift session this afternoon and can still move my arms :p
You're doing something wrong if it's only your arms hurting ;)

Man of Honour
Well I stuck to the plan. I forgot how easy EGP is to apply. Won’t be using HDwax anytime soon. Finish is just as good and so so much easier to apply EGP. The paint was very rough when I started from the winter weather. Silky smooth now.

Caporegime
I have a couple of specks of what looks like a dot of rust on my plastic bumper, presumably from fallout, can I use something like trolls breath to remove it?

Soldato
I have black spots all over the paintwork, it hasn’t been washed in over a year (No interest) what’s the easiest product to use that takes the least effort? Car cleaning does not interest me so would like to get it done as quickly as possible.

Man of Honour
I have black spots all over the paintwork, it hasn’t been washed in over a year (No interest) what’s the easiest product to use that takes the least effort? Car cleaning does not interest me so would like to get it done as quickly as possible.

My white car was covered in them. Clay mitt and rapid detailer removed them with just a few wipes. I guess the alternative is tar remover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom