Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 10th May 2018]

Caporegime
Really really nice gesture to give wenger our invincibles tropy that we was presented with :) :cool:
Yep thought that was a fair gesture. Only manager to lead a team undefeated so far. So only fair he gets the golden trophy.

I heard a rumour that one of the stands may be named after him. Again think that’s a great idea as he helped build that stadium.

A sad day to see him manage his very last home game. As I’ve said previously it’s going to be weird not seeing him in the dugout or in the press conferences next season.

Nice gesture from the club and fans to see him off and give him the respect he deserves.

Merci Arsene.

Caporegime
I heard a rumour that one of the stands may be named after him. Again think that’s a great idea as he helped build that stadium.

It what way did he help build the stadium?

This is getting silly now, nothing but bile has been spat in his direction for months/years from Arsenal’s own fans and now you want to talk about respect he deserves?

Yeah he’s past his prime by some margin but the hate this year has been out of control, so to use respect and be all respectful now seems laughable.

5 years from now when you still haven’t won the league and have ripped through managers, you may realise the owners don’t want to spend anything like the money required for consistent title challengers.

Like fergie at the end when united fans couldn’t wait to get shot, I think his legacy will be improved with time.

Back
Top Bottom