PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
no if you watch now or very recently it is quite funny.im not exaggerating it. as said one game 40 people dropped on swimming pool roof.just sat there jumping up and down then all rushed shroud.they are part of a stream sniper discord team.the best thing was one guy who was also stream sniping.one shotted shroud first shot with a shotgun.then proceeded to kill the other snipers.shroud said i would have used that footage and his double was then saying ahhh why did he have to ruin the fun.

as said when his channel is at peak watch how many just run at him and whoever he is playing at and not attacking.end game last night on the bridge guy came flying at them on a bike which to new players might look like a legit kill.then briefly as one of them walked by he said i brought you a silencer for your sniper.lol.

he is a amazing player probably best at pubg.you just cant use how many they kill as the benchmark 90 percent are given kills.

actually a big thread on pubg site about making kills count more towards getting a chicken dinner which is a stupid idea.

before anyone gets their pants in a twist im not claiming to be better than shroud.my highest kill win is only 29 kills. :p

Only 29...

Soldato
This is why I really want a custom OcUK PUBG server, so we can see who is actually decent after giving it all the big licks on Discord/OcUK etc :p

Well there is a guy who has his own server but he insists on playing TPP :D.

No idea how he got it though. Pretty sure we have enough players these days.

Caporegime
:D thank you that means a lot coming from you :p

maybe if we could do somekind of joint asking they might give us one.with it being a pretty big community.

Soldato
they want 'content creators' .......I've asked for a clearer definition or clarification on exactly what that means to them as in itself it seems pretty ambiguous. I'll post up and let you all know when (if!) I get a reply.

Caporegime
yes i believe you need to be a pubg partner.

i believe you need to stream pubg on youtube or twitch have a following for the game which is growing.

Back
Top Bottom