What is up with the extremely overpriced delivery costs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Is this a joke? 8.70 Pounds for just UK shipping for two sticks of Ram (which I have got before from OCUK and literally fit into an envelope) For a product that is 74 pounds anyway, that is a complete joke, and that's the cheapest option. Then I have to pay for AN Post to collect it and bring it to me in Ireland

What makes the biggest joke out of all this is that I could fly to the UK for 7.80 pounds on Ryanair and bring a bag with me. Like wtf dudes

Caporegime
Is this a joke? 8.70 Pounds for just UK shipping for two sticks of Ram (which I have got before from OCUK and literally fit into an envelope) For a product that is 74 pounds anyway, that is a complete joke, and that's the cheapest option. Then I have to pay for AN Post to collect it and bring it to me in Ireland

What makes the biggest joke out of all this is that I could fly to the UK for 7.80 pounds on Ryanair and bring a bag with me. Like wtf dudes

Free delivery on all deliveries to forum members. Dunno if it still applies, post in the customer service forum and ask.

Soldato
Free delivery on all deliveries to forum members. Dunno if it still applies, post in the customer service forum and ask.
OP has mentioned AN Post, which is the Republic of Ireland's postal service so he won't be getting free post.

To the OP, even in Northern Ireland, unless it is deliverable via Royal Mail second class we don't get free delivery.

Caporegime
OP has mentioned AN Post, which is the Republic of Ireland's postal service so he won't be getting free post.

To the OP, even in Northern Ireland, unless it is deliverable via Royal Mail second class we don't get free delivery.

Ah gotcha, didn't click he was a nornirn.

£8.70 is a bit of a **** take tbh.

Soldato
And then you guys complain when couriers through your parcels over walls so they only have to deliver once..

Postage in this country is a joke...Everyone wants a cheap price but not a cheap service...

Just think what goes into postage AND packaging in order for your parcel to leave a depot and get to your house, and how many people it goes through that need a cut of that £8.70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom