Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Measure tool, Back Scratcher and new laces for trainers.

bites_zpsm9hbgpn7.jpg

Soldato
Some parts for my new PC arrived.

New Case, a 2600 Ryzen and some 3200 DDR memory (exact memory is G.Skill Flare X 16GB (2x8GB) / 3200MHz / DDR4 / CL14 / F4-3200C14D-16GFX (For Ryzen) ) since the 8Pack memory is not available here in Sweden, so I bought this since they specifically say it is for Ryzen. Hopefully they will work right out of the box. :o They not as low latency as 8Packs 3200 memory (his is 14-14-14-31), but they are close enough (at 14-14-14-34) so here hoping they work fine. :p

mTdK3dl.jpg

Associate
Seeing as we just exchanged on this, I think this qualifies as something I have just bought! 4 bed "Arlington" detached home by Bloor Homes. We are first time buyers, just the two of us and a Labrador. The location is right at the end of a cul-de-sac with woodlands surrounding the front and rear. Hopefully move in at the end of June :D

x5e0z9.jpg

Caporegime
Yeah hes probably bought in the middle of knowwhere though :p

Go to the North, you can get a mansion for chips. Generally speaking.

Congrats on the house purchase, looks like an awesome buy :)

Associate
Congratulations MG42Maniac. There's nothing quite like being in and owning your own home.

Thanks, it's not having to pay £1000 in rent and being able to actually make changes to the house to suit our lifestyle!

Mega house for a 1st!

I'm trying to buy the first place I'll actually live in and I'm looking at £200k ish for a 1 bed apartment :p

Where about did you buy?

We bought in Nursling, just outside Southampton.

Our house: https://bloorhomes.com/developments/southern/fen-meadow/homes/arlington-sp/plot-149

Yeah hes probably bought in the middle of knowwhere though :p

Go to the North, you can get a mansion for chips. Generally speaking.

Congrats on the house purchase, looks like an awesome buy :)

Sadly, it's not quite far enough from civilisation :p

If you look a the sitemap, I think it's possibly the best plot, I am obviously biased though ;) Woods around us will not be built on so no houses opposite us.

Some friends in Nottingham bought a house recently, the same size as ours, half the price. :(

Soldato
Are there any plans for the land next door? I only ask this because I nearly bought a new build, until the 'cul-de-sac' development turned out to not be a cul-de-sac when the next phase of the project got built! One of the dead end turnaround points was actually the access point for the next site. My house would have been right next to the other site.

Associate
This isn't the Fen Meadow development near Southampton is it?? We're waiting for ours to be finished but we've only got the 3 bed Staunton, hopefully due to move in in mid July? Congrats!

Seeing as we just exchanged on this, I think this qualifies as something I have just bought! 4 bed "Arlington" detached home by Bloor Homes. We are first time buyers, just the two of us and a Labrador. The location is right at the end of a cul-de-sac with woodlands surrounding the front and rear. Hopefully move in at the end of June :D

x5e0z9.jpg

Associate
Are there any plans for the land next door? I only ask this because I nearly bought a new build, until the 'cul-de-sac' development turned out to not be a cul-de-sac when the next phase of the project got built! One of the dead end turnaround points was actually the access point for the next site. My house would have been right next to the other site.

They won't be building on the woods, 100% sure. They have had to pay quite a bit of money to "improve" the woodlands in order to be able to build near it.

Not built on yet... ;)

As above :)
This isn't the Fen Meadow development near Southampton is it?? We're waiting for ours to be finished but we've only got the 3 bed Staunton, hopefully due to move in in mid July? Congrats!

Yes, it is indeed, neighbour ;) Small world :) How have you found the experience so far?

Soldato
Enjoy the traffic chaos you'll no doubt be subject to for 2 years now they're building a Lidl on Frogmore Lane and another new roundabout next to David Lloyds :p

At least you'll have a decent supermarket in walking distance

Soldato
Well aren’t you a little ray of sunshine ;)

I like to think of it as a service, they've notified by letter drop but these developments won't have received them yet. :p

The work will interrupt one of the main access routes to the motorway and the other obvious route will mean so much extra traffic these guys will struggle to get out onto the main roads from where they are.

I'm expecting it to add 15 to 20 minutes to my usual commute when they start.

Associate
Enjoy the traffic chaos you'll no doubt be subject to for 2 years now they're building a Lidl on Frogmore Lane and another new roundabout next to David Lloyds :p

At least you'll have a decent supermarket in walking distance

Didn't realise they were building a Lidl there! Is there an estimated start date? tbh, we will normally come in off of Romsey Road so I don't think it will be too bad.

Either way, Waitrose in Romsey and Lidl near my house, perfect combo!

Back
Top Bottom