Could anyone suggest a gps route planner system or app for multidrop

Associate
I am beginning a self employed driver with a company I've been temping with since Xmas , the PDA they use optimises it's stops in a round trip , but it does this with localised drops within towns and it isn't the most accurate .

I've been given my own tour district and will eventually get an idea of where streets and residential areas are and how to optimise the route planner manually , at the moment I don't know the area well and don't want to waste precious time calling back on myself 3 times when I could just drop all 3 then head across the road .

I have a sat nav Garmin aswell as a Samsung galaxy j5

The PDA the company uses doesn't have a direction point so you could be facing the wrong direction and need to manually drive or scroll the sat nav map to realise which way is the quickest it's a time waster ,

So Google maps or my sat nav will be the best ,

I need some sort of app that is accurate to first optimise load order from PDA into the app and see if it sorts a faster route then reorder the route in the PDA ,

It's going to be a ******** the first day because il have to get used to the tricky stops and the PDA can bring you to the completley wrong place but so can the sat nav and Google maps .

I'm delivering all over the place , main towns , villages , countryside ,

The country runs are the worst

Some guys organise there load order in postcode

I'm thinking the PDA optimises the route then number the parcels in order of stop .

But hopefully find an app that can reconfigure the load order in a better way , this PDA can be a load of **** some times

Back
Top Bottom