FA CUP FINAL ... Chelsea v Manchester United ... Saturday 19th May *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
between falling on the floor and crying at his team what else did you see sanchez do???
He lost the ball a lot too, but to be fair, he looked as though he was at least trying which is a significant difference compared to a lot of the team every match. He's nowhere near where he should be though admittedly, but then no one really is under Mourinho.

If Mourinho makes Martial go in the summer, then that is criminal. He just needs more game time in a consistent position to make him more than an impact sub.

Caporegime
They should be able to phone up one of those claims companies about being miss-sold Sanchez.
:D

Joking aside let’s see how he does next season but arsenal got him at his prime, not sure if he will turn out to be another RVP ie went to Utd and smashed goals left right and centre. I highly doubt it though but he’s probably enjoying the money.

Caporegime
Got tickets to the final through a family friend at the FA.

Enjoyed the day, despite all the Londoners', enjoyed some great food at a proper greasy café, and a beautiful day in London (not normally my favourite place).

The match... dull and boring, Manchester United were utterly dreadful in the first half, how Sanchez and Pogba warrant their wage after that is beyond me. Chelsea were not much better in the first half, however, Hazard was the only bright spark. Manchester United were improved in the second half, but still too slow, meandering, and predictable. Should have scored, and probably won.

Great irony in Mourinho being out Mourinho'd.

Back
Top Bottom