What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Currently playing Rainbow Six Siege. In fact, that's been my primary go-to game since it was released. Prior to that it was GTA5 - I'd just bum about in free roam annoying people lol

Soldato
Dying Light.

I am sticking with it. I first started playing when it came out years ago, but recently got my teeth into it. Played 3hrs last night and oh my does the game get good. I will see this one out to completion which will be the first game completed this year.

Just downloading mine, with all the DLCs there should be a lot of content to go through here.

Caporegime
Ori and the Blind Forest. It's a toss-up to whether my controller gets thrown out of the window or I knacker my thumb from pressing A to much. It's throbbing now. :(

Well it looks like I've encountered a game-breaking glitch. On the final level I somehow passed through a stream of lava. Little did I know at the time that this was the glitch so I just carried on playing for a bit. Now all my backup saves are overwritten in the glitched area and I can't get to the exit. :mad: Game is a bust. Maybe give it another go in a couple of years.

Associate
Games I've completed over the last year:

Far Cry 5
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Oblivion
Prey

Skyrim
Witcher 3 + DLC

Games in progress:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Sleeping Dogs

Future endeavours:

No Man's Sky NEXT
Jurassic World Evolution
State of Decay 2
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Yes, I've got good taste! :p

Edit: I play PUBG regularly too.

Last edited:
Soldato
So I'm really quite rubbish at Dying Light, keep falling off bloody rooftops, think Assassin's Creed made me a little complacent in controlling my characters :p

Got to say though, didn't expect the atmosphere to be this good. It is actually quite unnerving to be playing at night in this game, actually get little anxious when I see the sun go down in this game. Last time I was afraid to play at night in game was original Stalker.

Soldato
Games in progress:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Sleeping Dogs

Future endeavours:

No Man's Sky NEXT
Jurassic World Evolution
State of Decay 2
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Yes, I've got good taste! :p

Edit: I play PUBG regularly too.
If you liking Human Revolution, you might want to add Mankind Divided in the list of your Future Endeavours. :p

Associate
And more free time than I do, it seems - some big ol' games in there!!

This was over a period of a year. I don't go for 100% completion either, just the main meat of the story, with a healthy dose of side content.

If you liking Human Revolution, you might want to add Mankind Divided in the list of your Future Endeavours. :p

I already own it, but the likelihood of me playing it anytime soon depends on whether or not Human Revolution reels me in. So far, it's more like a Metal Gear Solid game than the Deus Ex I know and love!

Soldato
This was over a period of a year. I don't go for 100% completion either, just the main meat of the story, with a healthy dose of side content.

Yeah, sounds like the best strategy. I usually only try to 100% shorter games that I really enjoyed. Bigger games can become a real slog, even if the main quest and/or setting was fun.

Back
Top Bottom