*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Switch going to be sold in Japan without dock to make it purely a handheld or aimed at people who want a second switch in the house and one dock. The hand held will be sold about £40 cheaper. I might go for that option if they bring it over here as I already have a PS4 for the TV and I very nice handheld would be pretty cool.

Man of Honour
Switch going to be sold in Japan without dock to make it purely a handheld or aimed at people who want a second switch in the house and one dock. The hand held will be sold about £40 cheaper. I might go for that option if they bring it over here as I already have a PS4 for the TV and I very nice handheld would be pretty cool.

You would pay less by getting the normal package and selling the dock and power supply.

Soldato

Probably get more buying the complete package then selling the dock etc.

Soldato
Must admit, i've only used my dock twice when I bought it on the release of Mario Odyssey, It's a handheld that sits on my desk when I play inbetween OW, PUBG etc lobbies. May have to chuck it in to see DK on the big screen.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Doesn't the sans dock version come without anything except the console and joycons. You are losing the dock, hdmi, power cable and joycon grip controller for the sake of £40 or something. You would be able to sell that lot for far more than £40.

Soldato
Mario Kart is great in handheld mode, but Splatoon needs separated joycons to be played properly.

I'm just so used to using the pro controller in MK. I had a go online handheld and I just couldn't get the feel of it - it was cheese land which isn't the easiest of tracks but I was all over the place. I am not using tilt.

I play Mario Kart with my daughter in table top mode, joycon each, quite a bit. Not as good as docked but still plenty playable.

I've never used it like that but I imagine that might be OK. I've never used one joy-con on it's own. Does if feel cramped or not too bad?

Back
Top Bottom