RIP forum member Jono

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

This is really sad, Jono lived 10 minutes from me and around 10 years ago he purchased something from me through the MM, I popped round to drop it off and we did the campiest handshake ever, not sure what we were both doing! Jono mentioned it a few years back, it was a LOL moment.

He'd mentioned his illness only a few months back to me so this is a real shock. RIP mate x
Great story, thanks for sharing.

RIP Jono :(

Soldato
What a damn shame :( Had no idea he was suffering with Cancer :(

Never knew him very well only occasionally on the board

Donated in his memory - RIP Jono :(

Soldato
It's sad that after several years away from this place, I'm brought back here twice in as many months to pay respect to a friend.

Jono was such a kind soul who always saw the funny side of things, even when faced with the most horrific news. He certainly taught me a few things about making the most of a **** situation over the last few months.

RIP Jono xxxxx

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
God that's really awful. :( I thought I'd had interaction with him but I believe I might be thinking of another similarly named member.

Jeez, life can be so unbelievably cruel. Whatever problems we think we have, they're often nothing at all compared to terrible heartbreaking situations like this. RIP fella!

Back
Top Bottom