We happy few.

Soldato
Australia recently refused to classify this game, effectively banning it from being sold: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...nds-to-ban-by-australian-classification-board

What absolute madness. A game portraying the social effects of pro-longed drug abuse promoted by the government to cover up a tragic event, gets banned?
Australia has got real uppity about stuff in recent years; they have out right banned the use of vapourisers, even though they have proved to almost harmless and are saving millions of former smokers lives and there is an active campaign to try and ban children / teenagers from joining boxing clubs! C'mon Australia - chill out!

Soldato
Theres quite a long list of games they have banned on wikipedia. I remember L4D2 was banned there and they had to release a censored version to get around it.

Soldato
I really really hope this lives up to the hype, but I fear it won't. The first release was a complete failure. It feels like it could be all style, no substance, with a great story but horrible gameplay...

I hope I'm wrong!

Soldato
I really really hope this lives up to the hype, but I fear it won't. The first release was a complete failure. It feels like it could be all style, no substance, with a great story but horrible gameplay...

I hope I'm wrong!

I think they pulled it from early access because they needed to just focus on sorting it.

The early access curse strikes again, it looks like there is even a film being made. I think it will do well. They were bought out by Microsoft and ever since then it seems development has progressed a lot.

Associate
Better keep taking your Joy! I feel like I've had this on my wish list forever.. I hope it reaches it's potential, we'll know soon enough.

Soldato
This is available from Voidu for £22.66 when you use discount code SUMMER18. I have it in the cart but haven't pushed the button yet. I do pre-order the odd game but it's usually in a franchise that I'm a fan of or I have a gut feeling it will be good. Absent that usual certainty for this game, I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger or not? Have we seen enough of the complete game to draw a conclusion on this yet?

Man of Honour
This is available from Voidu for £22.66 when you use discount code SUMMER18. I have it in the cart but haven't pushed the button yet. I do pre-order the odd game but it's usually in a franchise that I'm a fan of or I have a gut feeling it will be good. Absent that usual certainty for this game, I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger or not? Have we seen enough of the complete game to draw a conclusion on this yet?

I'm interested in it, but I've read several reviews today which have come to the conclusion that its a wait for sale title. Im going to hold off until its 15 or lower, or until the issues mentioned in the reviews are fixed.

Soldato
I'm interested in it, but I've read several reviews today which have come to the conclusion that its a wait for sale title. Im going to hold off until its 15 or lower, or until the issues mentioned in the reviews are fixed.
Mmm ok I think I'll take your advice and hang fire - it's not as if I don't have a backlog of 100s of games to play...

Soldato

Thanks for heads up purchased and activated key, really looking forward to this I think that is a fair price for this game.

Can’t believe it’s out today lol, will get it downloaded when home from work

Back
Top Bottom