UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ... Real Madrid v Liverpool ... ** Spoilers ** [26th May 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Not sure why people are defending Karius. The amount of money they get paid means they should be concentrating 110% of the time and not make basic mistakes such as those last night.

He should be sacked.

Also hope Bale goes to Man Utd!

Caporegime
Not sure why people are defending Karius. The amount of money they get paid means they should be concentrating 110% of the time and not make basic mistakes such as those last night.

He should be sacked.

He’s human so will make mistakes unfortunately for him, he happened to do it on one of the biggest stages in club football.

As for Bale?? I hope he goes to Utd so that Moaninho can ruin him like he has with Pogba and Sanchez :p

Caporegime
Hope they play Spain. One of the Egyptian's is bound to two foot Ramos and become a national hero.
Lol I hope so too, maybe Salah can dislocate one of his body parts. Then you know when a photo is being taken of Ramos, Salah in the background sticking his tongue out. Then the icing is tweeting some nonsense about being fellow professionals and hope he gets better :p

Soldato
Geez they locked arms and he made sure he pulled him down, he didn't mean to injure him but no doubt it was a bonus. The reaction has become so OTT.

No one really knows but he's got form for being a thug and he elbowed him in the face just before. IMO he tried to take him out of the game i.e injure him.

His face after speaks volumes.

Caporegime

He should be sacked.

**** happens, he’s more devastated than any Liverpool fan I imagine, literally worked his entire life for that moment.

However, somewhat hypocritical of me as I’ve been a lot less supportive of other players like Lovren.

Soldato
I'm definitely on the side of that being an intentional injury i.e. Ramos specifically knew he had a chance of injuring the shoulder/arm by the way he held the arm and then the way he landed on it.

It would not surprise me if he was told before the game to do something like that if he got the chance.

I turned it off after that incident, it just served to remind me why I don't watch footy so much anymore.

It is disgusting what football is these days and for the life of me I don't know why so many people devote so much of their time/life to it.

Caporegime
Come off it, you think he knew he could injure his shoulder by arm grabbing? I don't even think he damaged the side he grabbed and initially landed on. Of course he was wasn't told to go an injure him before hand, but most defenders like to let a striker know they are there early. That's all it was, pulled him to the ground and unfortunately it didn't go well.

Just because he was happy the star player went off doesn't mean it was intentional or planned. It's being hyped up like a year out leg breaking incident. It was just unfortunate.

Soldato
I'm sorry but to me it looked fully intentional and if you think (some) teams don't go out to target the oppositions best players then you are being a tad naive, imo.

Caporegime
https://twitter.com/robinblackmma/status/1000805087332184069

Robin ******* Black doing a mini breakdown on Ramos' judo throw. Never thought I'd see the day.

The only thing wrong with that analysis is that it was Salah's left shoulder that got damaged but I said shortly after it happened Salah had no choice to fall heavily on his left shoulder to reduce the risk of his right arm being broken. He needed to be as low down to the ground as possible at the time when Ramos landed on his right arm, because of the way his right arm was outstretched with elbow pointing up his elbow would have been bent in completely the wrong direction by the force of Ramos landing on it.

Last edited:
Soldato
DeTK3UiXcAA4Mcc.jpg

Glory to Madrid and Glory to Ramos !!! he is the greatest football hero of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom