Your views on Raheem Sterling's gun tattoo?

Soldato
It's a crap tattoo that affects nobody. People who are offended look far too deep into things. He's not promoting it by having an image of one on his leg, and his reasoning behind it is actually a fair point regardless of how it looks. It's his leg and there's nothing anyone can do about it but forget about it.

Caporegime
I mean if he wanted to remember his dad, why not get a tattoo of his dad's name not a weapon that he was gunned down with.

Its like the fanily if a terrir victim getting a tattoo of a beheading or suicide bombing.

His pr company had a mare with this one.

Soldato
I mean if he wanted to remember his dad, why not get a tattoo of his dad's name not a weapon that he was gunned down with.

Its like the fanily if a terrir victim getting a tattoo of a beheading or suicide bombing.

His pr company had a mare with this one.

He can get whatever tattoo he wants. People can call it crap and pass comment because he is in the public eye but acting as though he has some moral responsibility to not get it if he wants is frankly a load of cobblers.

Caporegime
His dad was shot with an assault rifle?

All tattoos are crap. Love his BS explanation, should have just said he likes COD. His body doesn’t bother me at all, I guess the BS explanation is him avoiding wanting to say he thinks his right foot is a gun. The amount he misses he should have tattooed a fair ground rifle to his leg.

Caporegime
He can get whatever tattoo he wants. People can call it crap and pass comment because he is in the public eye but acting as though he has some moral responsibility to not get it if he wants is frankly a load of cobblers.

I don't think you can escape the position of a role model as a top tier professional footballer playing for your country at the world cup.

It's not a momentary indiscretion it's a permanent tattoo that glorifies guns and therefore gun crime in a time when gun crime needs to be vilified by certain communities

Soldato
I don't think you can escape the position of a role model as a top tier professional footballer playing for your country at the world cup.

It's not a momentary indiscretion it's a permanent tattoo that glorifies guns and therefore gun crime in a time when gun crime needs to be vilified by certain communities

It doesn't glorify gun crime, and I haven't seen anyone say anything other than it looks a bit crap as a tattoo.

He isn't a role model. Kids may look up to him for what he does on the pitch but its up to parents and those with real interaction to educate about the other stuff. I loved Mark Hughes as a kid because he was great at volleys, I didn't want a curly perm. My favourite player is George Best, it didn't make me want to be an alcoholic. We appreciate footballers for what they do as footballers and we teach our kids to be good kids separately. I love football but footballers are inevitably poorly educated guys who dropped out of school early, they aren't role models for my children unless any of my kids happen to be amazing at football, then we can review the situation

Caporegime
So many melts in here, it’s a tattoo (and a pretty naff one at that).

Who cares, but hey let’s bash our players before the WC starts because what else is there to do at the minute?

Soldato
if he scores the winner against Germany in the final no one is going to care what he has got on his leg................

If this happens someone has to lift his leg up and pretend to shoot all the rest of the squad just for the lols, imagine the snow flakes melting the world over if he did that!!

Back
Top Bottom