Your views on Raheem Sterling's gun tattoo?

Associate
What I don't get is why he would voluntarily demean himself like that. In the world of guns, we'd all choose an AK47 as representive of his right leg. Limited accuracy.

Soldato
personally think he is even more of an idiot for doing that (and at least choose something accurate if you really want to symbolise something to do with his shooting foot)

Mind you , even an ak can hit the target every time from 2 yards

Soldato
I guarantee you if it weren't someone called Raheem who wasn't black this wouldn't be a story... /end

I swear if folks could stop finding reasons to be outraged we may actually see a drop in heart attacks.

Offence is "taken" for a reason.. you've got to choose to be offended.. you can "give" offence but you've got to try a damn sight harder than this.

Soldato
Have you seen the Scum newspaper today?

"damilola dad says raheem must apologise" the same sort of lazy thought that gets you to "yeah.. well what if it happened to you?" about anything.. that's why we don't do retribution as part of the justice system, oddly enough those affected are rarely the best ones to make a balanced comment about what should be done to avoid future problems.

Soldato
Have you seen the Scum newspaper today?

"damilola dad says raheem must apologise" the same sort of lazy thought that gets you to "yeah.. well what if it happened to you?" about anything.. that's why we don't do retribution as part of the justice system, oddly enough those affected are rarely the best ones to make a balanced comment about what should be done to avoid future problems.
I saw that in passing and I thought what the hell! I would have stopped but then in my mind The Sun would have achieved its purpose with the headline:rolleyes:

Soldato
Couldn't give a single flying **** about his tattoo. It's his leg and his choice. Just goes to further prove that the perpetually offended brigade are a bunch of saddos with nothing better to do with their lives.

What really ****** me off though is the fact that, once again, our scummy press are scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find the slightest thing to smear the England team before they go to a World Cup. Why they can't just get behind the team is beyond me.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
This made me chuckle when I saw it earlier....

Personally I think it looks crap, but I don't see the massive fuss about, it's madness.

m1JMqN3.png

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
He's a ******* idiot, he's glorifying guns on a global stage and should not be doing it especially through being in the England team.
This 100%

When will these idiots learn that because of the amount of money they earn and publicity they get they don't get to live a 'normal' life and just do whatever they want.

Soldato
This 100%

When will these idiots learn that because of the amount of money they earn and publicity they get they don't get to live a 'normal' life and just do whatever they want.

They don't live a normal life but there is nothing to suggest that they lose all freedom just because the media have decided to take offence and put a spin on it to suit their own agenda.

If he wants a tattoo he CAN get one. It ISN'T promoting gun crime in any meaningful way, he is just a footballer. Get this in perspective, its a drawing on his leg!

Soldato
If he wants a tattoo he CAN get one. It ISN'T promoting gun crime in any meaningful way, he is just a footballer. Get this in perspective, its a drawing on his leg!

His leg probably gets more airtime than his face does (esp given how much he misses) :)

If he wanted a gun on his leg - and he had 1/2 brain of course - he should have had the equivalent of the red/white no entry road sign over the top to make it perfectly clear

Generally speaking people don't get tattoos of something they hate - so at best its very misleading

Back
Top Bottom