US: lucifer

Man of Honour
Took me more than half the episode to figure out the connection but glad I caught it before the reveal heh.

Heh Episode 26 - played a few games that use that observatory as an ending :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I hope it isn't Netflix, they do some shows well but their take on shows like this tend to be a bit mundane - looking quite good but ultimately a bit flavourless for want of a better way to put it. Kind of like The Spirit movie - it should have been good but ultimately you just felt disconnected from it.

Soldato
It would make sense for Amazon to pick it up as they have the rights for distribution everywhere but the US, if they can get those sorted they should pick it up hopefully as they know how many people watch it on their platform.

Soldato
I watched ep 25 (the one about Ella) and I can see why they didn't air it originally. Although I couldn't put my finger on it, it all just seemed less 'polished'. For example, the house at the start was so obviously a set. At the girl playing Rhi Rhi simply cannot act. She was awful to watch. It was nice to have another episode but it really did feel like watching a dress rehearsal.

Man of Honour
I watched ep 25 (the one about Ella) and I can see why they didn't air it originally. Although I couldn't put my finger on it, it all just seemed less 'polished'. For example, the house at the start was so obviously a set. At the girl playing Rhi Rhi simply cannot act. She was awful to watch. It was nice to have another episode but it really did feel like watching a dress rehearsal.

You not watched House? that is how she acts/type of character heh.

I dunno though a little rough around the edges I quite liked that episode though the execution could have been done better.

Soldato
They were ok but if they'd shoe horned them into S4 they would have felt like the filler episodes in s3 did were I felt 'why make this' they don't fit the usual flow of the show and are pretty much standalone for the most part, if it does manage to get renewed for s4 will we see her back? I'd doubt it somehow.

Associate
Just read that the 16th of June is the drop dead date for the show. Apparently, this means that after this date the cast and crew are free to find other work so if it hasn't been picked up by this date it is unlikely to. Obviously, it doesn't stop it been picked up after but if key cast members are signed up to new work it makes it more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom