Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
OP
Played a good amount of Iron Banner this week and it gave me the Destiny 2 bug again. Think I'm going to start getting involved in end game content now (If Only I could get over the 349 hurdle). Crazy to think in D1 I would do at least 6 raids a week yet in D2 I've not even finished the original strike.

Almost unlocked most of the S3 ornaments. Just need to hit rank 25 now.

Soldato
Played a good amount of Iron Banner this week and it gave me the Destiny 2 bug again. Think I'm going to start getting involved in end game content now (If Only I could get over the 349 hurdle). Crazy to think in D1 I would do at least 6 raids a week yet in D2 I've not even finished the original strike.

Just farm Public Events with a fire team medallion and ghost with +10% XP

Associate

Jump in the Discord chat channel dude, loads of us in there, easy to pick up nighfall runs and raid slots too

Soldato
Public events on their own wont help get over the soft cap, that's what they changed as people were just farming them and getting end game gear without doing raids/nightfalls etc. Also, they nerfed exotic engrams to the ground from non end game activities so its super hard to get a level up now.

Benefit coming today is that heroic strikes will drop 360 gear so that will help people get past the soft cap which is super nice

Milestones are the only option just now with farming in between, as @LackyT said, there are always people running something in discord :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yeah I was annoyed by not being able to cover all basis but it makes sense as if you had 3 accounts you never lost out. I still prefer how Factions were managed in D1. Seems weak in D2.

Associate
So I got this game yesterday through the humble store. What's up with the game crashes, I got to an area at the spark mission where it would constantly crash with a broccoli error. Today there was no problem.:confused:

Joined the clan and looking for friends if anyone wants to add me, only at level 2 :

Invictus

Associate
So I got this game yesterday through the humble store. What's up with the game crashes, I got to an area at the spark mission where it would constantly crash with a broccoli error. Today there was no problem.:confused:

Joined the clan and looking for friends if anyone wants to add me, only at level 2 :

Invictus

It's normally a very stable game in my experience, I've played a lot of hours these past few weeks with 0 crashes. Try reducing or disabling your GPU overclock if you have one and/or turning the in-game frame rate limit on.

We all use the OC UK discord (link: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/ocuk-unofficial-discord-channel.18712831/) So it's best to jump in the text chat, from there you can group up for games / help etc.

Associate
It's normally a very stable game in my experience, I've played a lot of hours these past few weeks with 0 crashes. Try reducing or disabling your GPU overclock if you have one and/or turning the in-game frame rate limit on.

We all use the OC UK discord (link: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/ocuk-unofficial-discord-channel.18712831/) So it's best to jump in the text chat, from there you can group up for games / help etc.

Just got another broccoli crash on the edz mission, very frustrating. Thanks for the discord link.

Soldato
OP
^^ Afraid not, sorry!

Year 2 being revealed today!

rUNc.png

Pretty happy with those changes. My house mate hates that power level matters in IB though. I think that's the way it should be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom