*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Yep, sold on Aces I think!, certainly lived up to my expectations so far.
I've been doing OK at it but got totally wrecked by a few players, noticed they had 3000+ points already though...

So far of the exclusive games confirmed for this year I'm only looking at getting Aces, Smash Bros, and probably Octopath Traveller.
I'm sure that list will be longer post-E3 though, should be a good one!.

Soldato
I think the story mode in the main game will go a long way in getting you used to the systems. I forgot pretty much everything except the special and got wrecked most of the time. Fun though and I will be buying it.

Soldato
I think the story mode in the main game will go a long way in getting you used to the systems. I forgot pretty much everything except the special and got wrecked most of the time. Fun though and I will be buying it.

Yeah true, I've not tried it yet but will do soon! Does the demo support local multiplayer or is it more of a network test?

I'm not sure why but for some reason I always feel these types of game aren't something I want to spend £40-50 on even though it's a fully fledged game, not sure why. I think I worry about lasting appeal and wonder what the real hook is to keep me wanting to come back. The adventure mode does sound quite promising so that's something.

I also think I would enjoy Hyrule warriors but again I don't really get what the moment to moment draw is to that type of game so I still haven't took the plunge! Tight arse I guess :D

Soldato
Not yet, people seem to be enjoying it over on the subreddit, seems very F2P friendly too :)

I seem to be enjoying it, its a bit 'mobile' rather than a switch game but its a nice light filler game for when I am not wanting a more in depth experience.

I'm not sure I will get Aces after playing the demo, I got bored pretty quickly and I am never going to be able to hold my own in PVP. It's not really my sort of game.

I will be getting Pokemon Lets go though, probably Pikachu edition.

Soldato
Anyone have Fifa on the Switch and have an issue whereby every time you boot the game or wake the console from sleep it asks to agree to the sharing of Nintendo account information?

I have to agree it every time I play the game but what’s worse is if I pause the game halfway through (FUT) and console goes to sleep it kicks me out of the game and asks me to agree again.

Back
Top Bottom