Summer Transfer Thread 2018

fez

fez

Caporegime
Associate
I like the Dalot signing but Fred leaves me baffled.

According to Tim Vickery (BBC south american correspondent) Fred is a smaller version of Fernandinho. He's only 5' 6", so unless he has Kante's work rate I don't see him working in the Premiership.

United need Milinkovic-Savic not Fred.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I like the Dalot signing but Fred leaves me baffled.

According to Tim Vickery (BBC south american correspondent) Fred is a smaller version of Fernandinho. He's only 5' 6", so unless he has Kante's work rate I don't see him working in the Premiership.

United need Milinkovic-Savic not Fred.

Honestly I have no idea about the quality of Fred or Dalot. From reading a bit about Milinkovic-savic he is quite similar to pogba and would cost a huge amount of money.

Caporegime
Surprised there hasn’t been more buzz around Shaquiri. He’s a top player, coming into his prime, wants to leave and has a release clause of only £12m. So far only Southampton have shown real interest. Thought there’d be a bit of a rush at that bargain price.

Soldato
Surprised there hasn’t been more buzz around Shaquiri. He’s a top player, coming into his prime, wants to leave and has a release clause of only £12m. So far only Southampton have shown real interest. Thought there’d be a bit of a rush at that bargain price.

Yea. I'm very surprised Shaquiri is still at Stoke and hasn't been picked up by a bigger team yet. I've always been impressed with what I've seen of him.

Arsenal supposedly want a winger. He'd do.

Back
Top Bottom