*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Looking for next game to play singleplayer and handheld mostly (trains, planes and no wifi type play). I have finished Zelda and Mario Odyssey. What do you recommend?
Donkey Kong Country if you haven't already played it. Mario + Rabbids is very good. Xenoblade if you like JRPG's. Skyrim is very good in handheld, I enjoyed it far more this time around.

Man of Honour
Donkey Kong Country if you haven't already played it. Mario + Rabbids is very good. Xenoblade if you like JRPG's. Skyrim is very good in handheld, I enjoyed it far more this time around.

I'm playing skyrim at mo for first time on Oculus. Will check out DK and Mario Rabbids. JRPGs not really my bag. Thanks for the tips

Associate
Looking for next game to play singleplayer and handheld mostly (trains, planes and no wifi type play). I have finished Zelda and Mario Odyssey. What do you recommend?
Rayman Legends. Apart from Zelda, most played game in my library! (which includes Odyssey!)

Soldato
I need to go back to Rayman Legends. Despite owning it on 3 systems I've never completed it. Not because I don't like it, it's amazing. Just other stuff always seems to get in the way. It would be cool if Ubisoft released some Rayman classics on the Switch as it is the ideal platform (no pun intended!) for it. I'd love to play Rayman Origins again. A Rayman collection - I'd go for that.

Reading this morning about some dataminer finding reference to a Fortnite eShop update on the Switch. Could be nothing but I've got a feeling this is going to drop very soon.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I need to go back to Rayman Legends. Despite owning it on 3 systems I've never completed it. Not because I don't like it, it's amazing. Just other stuff always seems to get in the way. It would be cool if Ubisoft released some Rayman classics on the Switch as it is the ideal platform (no pun intended!) for it. I'd love to play Rayman Origins again. A Rayman collection - I'd go for that.

Reading this morning about some dataminer finding reference to a Fortnite eShop update on the Switch. Could be nothing but I've got a feeling this is going to drop very soon.

The South Korean game ratings group already leaked that it's being released soon, probably during E3 itself.

Soldato
Paladins is due for Switch at E3 too. Hopefully we see other FTP Devs follow Epic and HiRez. Xbox One, PC, and PS4 have some great free games. Switch has that kinda crappy voxel Pokémon game.

Man of Honour
Paladins is due for Switch at E3 too. Hopefully we see other FTP Devs follow Epic and HiRez. Xbox One, PC, and PS4 have some great free games. Switch has that kinda crappy voxel Pokémon game.

I really want Overwatch on the Switch but it seems like it would need too much tweaking and every patch would be a pain to implement on the Switch.

Soldato
I've got it. Loved what I played so far. It's a Metroidvania pinball exploration game where you play as a dung beetle who also happens to be a postman. You should've seen the look my wife gave me when I tried explaining that one to her :p

Associate
Doom is another option, fast paced shooter if you haven't tried it. I've not played it on the switch, but reviews are positive.

Man of Honour
Anyone played Yoku's Island Express? Seems to be getting really good reviews. Just listening to the Giantbomb podcast and they sound really positive on it too

I have it on my wish list ready to purchase when there's a discount. It looks appealing but I have too many games that I haven't finished yet to be paying full price for it.

Soldato
Excellent.

I'll be buying the Founder's Pack.

Xbox cross-play is great news too; guarantees a player base from launch. Hopefully it sits outside of the paid online service, as it does on Xbox One and PS4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom