Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Well, time to break this trend of BMW's :p even though I own one too.

Say hello to my new daily, 2009 civic 2.2cdti ES.. only 80k miles, one previous owner and full honda service history.

15-32-02-img_20180609_141706.jpg

Ideally I wanted the EX spec but this was closer and still has climate control and cruise control.

Last edited:
Associate
Looks a lot nicer. :)

Can't help but feel that the E92 is starting to look dated, now that the 4 series coupe has been out a few years.

The M3 less so though and the noise is sublime. Much more beefy than the new M3.

M3 still turns heads especially when you stick a few sensible carbon bits on it. The OEM exhaust mod is a must if you don't want to fork out couple of grand on an aftermarket, to let that V8 roar properly.

20180331_110438.jpg

20180331_110456.jpg

Also, found this when going through some old photos.

Supra done by Picaddily Boy Racers also know as Kream Developments, just down the road from me.

02072011660.jpg

Man of Honour
:(

How come? What are your thoughts on the S4 so far?

Only driven about 10 miles in this one so far, but I borrowed one from the dealers for a day and they are very capable cars, in a totally different way to the C63, which is as Jeremy Clarkson once said always trying to kill you. Getting power down in the C63 was near impossible unless it was dry and in a straight line. The back end was so skittish.

The C63 scratched an itch for a large V8, had it for 4 years and decided it was time to move on to something with slightly more refinement.

Definitely not a downgrade in terms of interior, I sat in a first gen C63 lately and it reminded me of the MK5 Astra I had when I was 17.

I agree, the inside was terrible, the Comand system was rubbish but you could forgive it all when you started the car.

Soldato
Soldato
Only driven about 10 miles in this one so far, but I borrowed one from the dealers for a day and they are very capable cars, in a totally different way to the C63, which is as Jeremy Clarkson once said always trying to kill you. Getting power down in the C63 was near impossible unless it was dry and in a straight line. The back end was so skittish.

The C63 scratched an itch for a large V8, had it for 4 years and decided it was time to move on to something with slightly more refinement.

I agree, the inside was terrible, the Comand system was rubbish but you could forgive it all when you started the car.

Did it have LSD?
The inside is no loss though... you went from one of the worst compact saloon interiors to probably the best :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Definitely not a downgrade in terms of interior, I sat in a first gen C63 lately and it reminded me of the MK5 Astra I had when I was 17.

I don't think its a downgrade in terms of much really, the Merc is more powerful and sounds better but it's almost pointless over powered for UK roads anyway so you can't do much with it, unless you love doing trackdays the S4 is surely just a better car to own?

Back
Top Bottom