Is The iKBC F108 the best quality keyboard under £150?

Associate
Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade to a new keyboard and would like some advice on which model to go for. Budget is up to £150 and the main focus revolves around build quality. Not so fussed about gamer features/software but would prefer RGB lighting. Heard the iKBC stuff is excellent and much better than the likes of Corsair.

I could look at Ducky but the Shine 6 seems out of my price range.

I could go TKL if there's one of particular interest.

Cherry MX Blues preferred with Browns being second best.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
I have the F108 and am very happy with it, but with £40 headroom in the budget there might be better options.

The MF108, for instance can be found in ANSI layout for ~£150 (UK ISO layout appears to only exist in the ether at this point) and has an aluminium case and frame.
Varmilo are also a brand I see recommended a lot, so might be worth checking out what they have to offer.

Associate
OP
I have the F108 and am very happy with it, but with £40 headroom in the budget there might be better options.

The MF108, for instance can be found in ANSI layout for ~£150 (UK ISO layout appears to only exist in the ether at this point) and has an aluminium case and frame.
Varmilo are also a brand I see recommended a lot, so might be worth checking out what they have to offer.

Cool, will keep an eye out of those options. The main issue I have with some products is finding stock in the UK. Might be worth paying the extra then for the MF108.

Back
Top Bottom