Another Rape Accusation Outrage

Soldato
No but a false accusation that was proven false does, especially when the accuser is show to be lying and to have tried the same thing before (hence why the accused was cleared of the charges when given a fair trial). Having said that though the people in the area always knew the accusations were false even before/after the original sham trial, it's only the greater audience who fell for it.

I dont think the accuser in the Ched Evans case was ever 'proven' to have lied about her allegation?

Evans was initially convicted, new evidence came to light which concerned the complainants previous sexual activity with others .. A retrial was ordered which included the new witness testimony about the complaints prior sex life.... A Jury was sent out to consider a verdict and could not be sure, on the evidence they heard that Evans was guilty so found him not guilty as they had been directed to do by the trial judge.

If you are trying to infer that the new witness evidence 'proves' the complainant was lying about the allegation against Evans (which it is clearly not capable of anyway as the new evidence didn't relate to an eye witness to any part of the alleged rape concerning Evans but rather dealt with matters of the complainants previous sex life ) then it would be wise to remember that Evans girlfriend had contacted a witness after the first trial telling him there was a 50k 'reward' fo any 'new' evidence.

Soldato
How do you think actual rape victims would feel about their experience being viewed by the criminal justice system as akin to a false accusation?

Maybe an 'actual' rape victim would see that lightly punishing false allegations somewhat trivialises the 'actual' ones?

Not that I personally would suggest sentencing parity should be the starting point for the two offences.

Associate
meanwhile.

"A man who broke into a mosque and left a slice of raw bacon has been sentenced to 15 years in prison."

Soldato
I dont think the accuser in the Ched Evans case was ever 'proven' to have lied about her allegation?
She was that's why when given a fair trial Evens was able to walk with ease, it was proven that she wasn't perceivably drunk when she arrived at the hotel (debunking her claims of being so drunk she had no memory of events), it was proven she was a gold digger who had tried her scam before, etc. It should be noted that everyone in the area already knew all this before the original sham trial even took place, hence why there was such anger at a wrongful conviction due to suppression of evidence.

Caporegime
meanwhile.

"A man who broke into a mosque and left a slice of raw bacon has been sentenced to 15 years in prison."

Well that was in America where the justice system is (thankfully) not anything like ours. He had a string of previous burglary convictions and they have a 3 strike rule out there which means life imprisonment, so he probably pleaded down from that and accepted 15.

Caporegime
What a disgustingly misandrist view.... Being arrested for and accused of rape, having intimate samples taken...

'not a big deal'

Really.......

And you also manage to squeeze in some thinly veiled misogyny as well for bonus points!...... 'silly little girl' when reffering to an 18 year old woman who made a sober, deliberate, malicious allegation..

Stay classy now!

Please. she has the mentality of a "stupid little girl" who cried wolf to a mate, who then went to the fuzz on her own accord.
Stay classy? What on earth is classy about her? Shes an immature little ****.
Prejudice against men? Jesus wept.
Realist... Yes.
Irrational nutjob. Nope.

How do they take intimate samples? Get jerked off by a WPC? trololololoolol....

Last edited:
Soldato
Well that was in America where the justice system is (thankfully) not anything like ours. He had a string of previous burglary convictions and they have a 3 strike rule out there which means life imprisonment, so he probably pleaded down from that and accepted 15.

Still pretty harsh for what's basically a prank though :p

As it stands many victims won't come forward about getting raped as they believe rightly or wrongly they won't be taken seriously or won't be believed by the police. If you start putting women in prison who lie and accuse men of these crimes it will only make the situation worse. Personally I think a suspended sentence (for first timers) and a 4 figure fine (payable to the victim) is more appropriate then actual prison time.

But the punishment isn't enough. The guy might have been out of work for a year and lost 5 figures, lost their house, etc. At minimum all of their financial losses should be covered.

If he was guilty, he'd be paying for it for the rest of his life. Making false accusations about something which can ruin someone's life is just as serious, so it should be treated as such.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I wouldn't consider smashing up a mosque with a machete as a prank.

But yes it's very harsh, because the American justice system is utterly broken.

You're at it *AGAIN* ;) So what justice system *DO* you approve of, or are you anti punishment by imprisonment altogether? I don't think I have ever read a thread on here where punishment is discussed and you haven't trotted out various opinions on it being too harsh, inappropriate, broken system, etcetera.

This is a repeated theme. Stricter punishments must be handed in to false accusers.

What counts is the intent. The punishment for a false rape allegation should be the same as if it's been actual rape.

An attempted murder should carry the same sentence as murder.

Perverting the course of justice should carry the same sentence to whatever the trial was hearing.

Soldato
Please. she has the mentality of a "stupid little girl" who cried wolf to a mate, who then went to the fuzz on her own accord.
Stay classy? What on earth is classy about her? Shes an immature little ****.
Prejudice against men? Jesus wept.
Realist... Yes.
Irrational nutjob. Nope.

How do they take intimate samples? Get jerked off by a WPC? trololololoolol....

Calls others children for their actions and then makes juvenile level jokes about intimate samples being taken from people (wrongly?) accused of rape.....

For info in these circumstances they intimate samples generally means a doctor running a swab over various parts of a males genitalia like the glans.......

Caporegime
You're at it *AGAIN* ;) So what justice system *DO* you approve of, or are you anti punishment by imprisonment altogether? I don't think I have ever read a thread on here where punishment is discussed and you haven't trotted out various opinions on it being too harsh, inappropriate, broken system, etcetera.

Look harder

Not at all, paedo grooming rape gangs deserve to be in prison for a long long time.

I'd argue that 'Tommys' recent actions have actually taken focus away from that and on to the man himself. Everyone's focus seems to be on "free tommy" rather than the paedos.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/31867701

Caporegime
What counts is the intent. The punishment for a false rape allegation should be the same as if it's been actual rape.

An attempted murder should carry the same sentence as murder.

Perverting the course of justice should carry the same sentence to whatever the trial was hearing.

You've made a massive rod for your own back with you last point.

As it would mean for any minor crime/offense thst perverting the course of justice would be a very sensible defence.

After all if you get found out the result might be just a small fine

Soldato
You've made a massive rod for your own back with you last point.

As it would mean for any minor crime/offense thst perverting the course of justice would be a very sensible defence.

After all if you get found out the result might be just a small fine

Well thats definitely not the case at the moment.....

For example in this case where a defendant received a not too dissimilar punishment to the lady making the false rape claim for covering up his numberplate and disposing of his leathers to try and dodge a fine and three points on his driving licence......

In July last year, Geoffrey Alan Davies of Plodder Lane in Farnworth, Bolton was captured travelling at 86mph by a North Yorkshire Police safety camera van, whilst riding his Yamaha R1 motorbike along the B6479 at Selside near Ribblehead. The stretch of road has a 60mph limit.

He realised that he had been spotted so before he reached the van he pulled his bike over and wrapped a piece of black clothing over the number plate, in an attempt to evade prosecution and prevent the camera from recording his details.

Davies, 55, even disposed of his bike leathers but was eventually tracked down by officers who said had he admitted the offence in the first place he would have been dealt with by means of a fine and points but today has been given a suspended prison sentence.

Appearing at Bradford Crown Court today (Friday) Davies was handed a nine month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months and ordered to carry out 150 hours unpaid work. He was also given three points on his licence and a £200 fine.

Caporegime
Well thats definitely not the case at the moment.....

For example in this case where a defendant received a not too dissimilar punishment to the lady making the false rape claim for covering up his numberplate and disposing of his leathers to try and dodge a fine and three points on his driving licence......

However a 9 month sentence and 150 hours community service 3 points and a 200 pound fine is massive compared to the non criminal 3 points 100 quid fine he was originally facing.

Because as it is perverting the course of justice isnt tethered to what you were trying to pervert.

In your world where the stance was the same all he would have got is 6 points and a 200 pound fine

Soldato
However a 9 month sentence and 150 hours community service 3 points and a 200 pound fine is massive compared to the non criminal 3 points 100 quid fine he was originally facing.

Because as it is perverting the course of justice isnt tethered to what you were trying to pervert.

In your world where the stance was the same all he would have got is 6 points and a 200 pound fine

I wasn't suggesting that the puniahement for perverting the course of justice should be the same as the underlying offence as you point out it would incentivise everyone to lie as what do you have to lose ..

I do think the comparison is interesring though ....

Try to decieve the state over a minor road traffic matter results in the defendnat receiving a similar punishment to falsely accusing somone of a very serous offence leading to their arrest....

Caporegime
I wasn't suggesting that the puniahement for perverting the course of justice should be the same as the underlying offence as you point out it would incentivise everyone to lie as what do you have to lose ..

I

???

They're not really comparable though he got 150 hours unpaid community service she got 15 hours rehabilitation.

That's equivilent to a several thousand pound fine

Soldato
???

They're not really comparable though he got 150 hours unpaid community service she got 15 hours rehabilitation.

That's equivilent to a several thousand pound fine

The second quote in your post wasnt from me it was from Pawnless? I was just showing that the underlying offence isn't linked to the punishment with the comparison between the punishment for the deception in the two cases

Back
Top Bottom