• Voltage: 1.5V
  • Latency Timing: CL11
  • Speed: 1600MHz (PC3-12800)
  • 2 x 8GB DIMM Dual Channel Kit
  • non-ECC Unbuffered Memory

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I thought about that at first, I even made a post about it on here. But thinking about it, I can get another 8GB of the same for £90, which will mean if I want to go to 32GB I'll have to pay for a whole 32GB, or go with 16GB now £85 for whatever brand these lot are flogging, or £120 for Corsair Vengeance, sell my old 8GB for a few quid, then in the future if they ever finish Star Citizen or DCS multiplayer is still a little laggy(I hear it take take upwards of 14GB RAM), then I just need one more lot of 16GB rather than 32GB. I may look at second hand but it's nice to get new.

Why dont you just buy an extra 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133MHz ?

Associate
I thought about that at first, I even made a post about it on here. But thinking about it, I can get another 8GB of the same for £90, which will mean if I want to go to 32GB I'll have to pay for a whole 32GB, or go with 16GB now £85 for whatever brand these lot are flogging, or £120 for Corsair Vengeance, sell my old 8GB for a few quid, then in the future if they ever finish Star Citizen or DCS multiplayer is still a little laggy(I hear it take take upwards of 14GB RAM), then I just need one more lot of 16GB rather than 32GB. I may look at second hand but it's nice to get new.

Sounds the way to go to me :)

Back
Top Bottom