Porsche Owners Thread - If you own one or just like or hate them! :)

Man of Honour
Even though I’ve better and more expensive cars than my dad and I’m nearly 51, he would still never throw me the keys to his cars...even his 1.4 Polo. He has always been the same, total worrier that I’m going to destroy them even though I’ve never destroyed a car. Never in the field of human fear has blah blah

Soldato
Even though I’ve better and more expensive cars than my dad and I’m nearly 51, he would still never throw me the keys to his cars...even his 1.4 Polo. He has always been the same, total worrier that I’m going to destroy them even though I’ve never destroyed a car. Never in the field of human fear has blah blah
Do you let him drive yours though.

Man of Honour
He's a lucky one, I drive my kids cars because it makes their insurance less having me listed. Only let son in law drive ours though :D
Im not too precious about my cars. My insurance covers anyone over 30 to drive any of them fully comp and I can drive any car up to 1 million fully comp as can my wife. It’s just a car.

Soldato
Im not too precious about my cars. My insurance covers anyone over 30 to drive any of them fully comp and I can drive any car up to 1 million fully comp as can my wife. It’s just a car.
I remember you mentioning this policy ages ago, I guess it must be almost like what garages have for courtesy cars. I used to have my mum on my 1st 911, but it turned out to be cheaper without her on it come renewal time. I didn't insure anyone other than my wife and me on either my turbo or my new m3. We do have an odd system, despite me insuring a surprise and then a fast coupe, my policy doesn't cover me for other cars lol.

Soldato
I'm not worried about the car just everyone else, the girls scare me in little cars never mind a big old Volvo:D

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I've found two other blues to add into the mix along with Mexico Blue.

Porsche Oslo Blue
Porsche Turquoise Blue (Blautükis)

I'm going to see if I can get some samples of them.

Soldato

Do you have anymore details on this? I’m currently messing about with multicar policies, and it would be great to have a policy which was a bit more relaxed.

Soldato
I've found two other blues to add into the mix along with Mexico Blue.

Porsche Oslo Blue
Porsche Turquoise Blue (Blautükis)

I'm going to see if I can get some samples of them.

The "ptsrs" instagram account may have photos of these colours. In fact, the second to last photo that they posted is of a GT3 Touring painted in Oslo Blue.

https://www.instagram.com/ptsrs/?hl=en

EDIT: This is probably where you saw these colours as they were both recently featured there :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Do you have anymore details on this? I’m currently messing about with multicar policies, and it would be great to have a policy which was a bit more relaxed.
Send me a message and I'll put you in touch with the broker I use. Good guy, petrol head. It’s not going to be comparison price competitive but if you need certain flexibility it’s a good way.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
The "ptsrs" instagram account may have photos of these colours. In fact, the second to last photo that they posted is of a GT3 Touring painted in Oslo Blue.

https://www.instagram.com/ptsrs/?hl=en

EDIT: This is probably where you saw these colours as they were both recently featured there :p

Its such a nice colour.

Yea that's where I saw them, its a helpful / unhelpful account to look at to use when trying to pick a colour. :p

Does anyone know if you can order samples of these?

Adz

Adz

Soldato

I've got the same terms with Chubb. There's a value limit and high excess and a clause that the 'any driver' policy applies only to people who don't live with you so you can't use it for wives/girlfriends/kids/etc.

New Porsche incoming for me...

Back
Top Bottom